Mourning Rage disappeared after Port -cant get back

Find any bug ? Report it !
Aenect
Esquire
Esquire

Mourning Rage disappeared after Port -cant get back

Got Mourning Rage 2h axe (One time drop) from Sorrow in Myrkwood (near Gotar Border) ported with bind stone and it disappeared. Killed mob again and it didnt drop again. Tried relogging, still gone. Others who killed the mob with me the second time traded copper or logged out before porting and didnt have the same issue I had where it disappeared. It seems like the game didnt save the item properly after I received it, but did track the One Time Event. Anyways, still don't have the axe if anyone can help. Thanks
blumpus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Mourning Rage disappeared after Port -cant get back

This happened to me as well, though in my case I was able to relog a few times without it disappearing.

While I was specced Axe and had it equipped, everything worked OK.

When I respecced Axe to Hammer, the next time I relogged it disappeared. It would have been unequipped and in either the first or second slot of my inventory at that time, though I'm not sure which slot specifically.

I've seen other folks in-game mention that theirs had disappeared, so it seems at least somewhat common.
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Definitely an issue here -- will investigate. Thanks for the report
Lethal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Can confirm this happened to me as well. Farmed it the last night and logged in today and the axe was gone from my 5th bag where I store items of value.

Edit: Also noting I did not equip the Axe once since I was hammer spec at the time.
Karen
Developer
Developer

The issue causing this has been resolved. Anyone that had it lost can contact a GM to get a new one.