X-realming - will it continue?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Re: X-realming - will it continue?

ryanb5005 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:41 pm This game should not allow for cross-realm play. Its not Counter-Strike you pick a team for good.
Realm loyalty was a HUGE part of the game at release, however, the game just doesn't have the numbers to support it without allowing for x-realm play these days. We're pretty much stuck with it.

IMO, a 24 hour realm timer is the minimum required to deal with the x-realm issue, as without a significant timer, players just relic / realm hop. There isn't much worse in this game than playing with players that have zero interest in the realm and are in it solely for themselves.
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

As Hibernia ist still the sworn favorite enemey, I saw a slightly change the last days.

Midgard has the highest population, playernumbers in RvR too, they seem not big interested in teaming with Albion anymore what makes sense, because the players want RPs and not frequently chess tactics, also this game was never build to have realm alliances and Midgard is not in need of Albion support anymore. In fact the unwritten pact between Midgard and Albion gave both realms less RPs and the trolls are hungry.

That being said Albion could need a bit help in the future, maybe with some underpopulated bonuses as they seem to struggle.
shoke
Soldier
Soldier

FrikFrak wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 pm Running into more x-realmers daily.

You will never convince me it's not x-realming when members of opposing realms help each other and break CC and assist on the same enemies. Even had a member of my own realm break mezz so I couldn't get distance to fight a melee enemy.

This is the primary reason my guild left live and wanted to try this server was the prevention of cheating, which this falls squarely in to.

I can't imagine the majority of the population needs/wants to x-realm and haven't heard anyone supporting it, only complaints when it occurs.

Is this going to be allowed to continue?
Opposing realms allying versus the 3rd isn't cross realming.

However, the situation where a realm mate helps an enemy (breaking mezzes) against you is cross realming and you should appeal it.

Concept is simple, it's a tri realm game, what happens between realms is fair game.

Working against your own realm is cross realming.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

shoke wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:34 pm
FrikFrak wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 pm Running into more x-realmers daily.

You will never convince me it's not x-realming when members of opposing realms help each other and break CC and assist on the same enemies. Even had a member of my own realm break mezz so I couldn't get distance to fight a melee enemy.

This is the primary reason my guild left live and wanted to try this server was the prevention of cheating, which this falls squarely in to.

I can't imagine the majority of the population needs/wants to x-realm and haven't heard anyone supporting it, only complaints when it occurs.

Is this going to be allowed to continue?
Opposing realms allying versus the 3rd isn't cross realming.

However, the situation where a realm mate helps an enemy (breaking mezzes) against you is cross realming and you should appeal it.

Concept is simple, it's a tri realm game, what happens between realms is fair game.

Working against your own realm is cross realming.
Actually, Crossrealming was originated to be about- realm A, logs into said realm, there isn't any action or there is, but he uses said knowledge and logs into Realm B for xyz. it isn't just a specific way, it's just being on 1 realm, then simply hopping over to another realm. the semantics of it isn't the subject matter- it's just simply hopping realms/relaying realm information.. in fact, you don't even NEED to hop realms to be technically considered to have crossrealmed. You could have a player logged in relaying information to another realm. there is a lot of variables to consider, but it's mostly black and white contextually speaking. Information and/or swapping realms with no timer to prevent it.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

FrikFrak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:34 pm
rgarrett wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:28 pm it should be allowed

i have 50s on all realms

i perfer to swap to the losing team so i can play the game instead of log off for the day
You have no clue as to what x-realming is. You've made numerous non-sense comments about playing all three realms. I'm talking about cheating. You need to cheat in order to play the game? Playing all three realms has nothing to do with the post.
Huh.. could have sworn X-Realming meant exactly just that... odd.. If you're talking about cheating, then that's not really talking about X-Realming is it?

in regards to the title... will it continue? yes.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

yer moms a x realmer

;pragnentman;