Follow Up To: "Re: BD pets range"

Find any bug ? Report it !
Wimbo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Follow Up To: "Re: BD pets range"

Can you elaborate on your response before locking a post?! I was in the group with the person who originated this post; and watched the BD pets chase him across the BG all the way back to APK. I don't think anyone would waste their time on the subject matter if it didn't occur... and for such a short/vague response that has no reference to the facts is a bit odd.

If at all possible, when following up to a post (considering it is our responsibility to report bugs); even if you disagree, can you be a bit more descriptive with why you believe the post isn't worthy a conversation? There have been plenty of things that have occurred on this server, that are NOT working as intended... so to warn someone for posting an anomaly that HAS occurred and has been witnessed... is off-setting to the community.

Another bug: Summoning a Battleground Token Frost Giant/Tree/Subcrom and it swims directly out into the water/sea and never paths towards the CK like it is supposed to. Is that not a thing?

- Spell / Style / Skill / Item Name = BD PETS tether range was exceeded.
- Steps to reproduce the bug = Go into Leirvik start at the CK with a BD, put pets on an enemy while standing there and watch how far they chase.
- Screenshot = none
- Combat log if applicable = wouldn't show for anything in this situation.
- A video link = i will record it if i can reproduce it next time.
- The coordinate of the bug (by using /loc) = CK tether to APK
Last edited by Wimbo on Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Follow Up To: "Re: BD pets range"

Wimbo wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:11 pm so to warn someone for posting an anomaly that HAS occurred and has been witnessed...
The warning is because you don't read, follow or understand viewtopic.php?t=55
Please include a reference test in your post
Wimbo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:33 pm
Wimbo wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:11 pm so to warn someone for posting an anomaly that HAS occurred and has been witnessed...
The warning is because you don't read, follow or understand viewtopic.php?t=55
Please include a reference test in your post
I read it perfectly clear. Hence the bottom of my post answers those questions.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Wimbo wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:45 pm
Karen wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:33 pm Please include a reference test in your post
I read it perfectly clear. Hence the bottom of my post answers those questions.
Seems like you didn't
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

what i was GOING to say, before i talked with a couple leads on discord, now i'll say thanks for your hard work Karen, we appreciate your limited time, and the work you're doing :)

<before>
i knew from the minute i saw your first reply to a user on these forums that this was going to be a problem. I"VE read topic 55, its vague, and says essentially 'include all info that you have' it also uses the word 'like' indicating 'any info you find applicable, such as this, this and this' .
it is NOT a response form, a laundry list, or a stick to beat your player base with, as you so seem to enjoy! whether you intend to or not, (which i'll grant, could be possible, i dont know) you come accross in EVERY interaction that i've read accross the entire site, and curt, blunt, condescending, or legalistic.
where do we go from here if not down? theres got to be a way we can communicate that doesnt end up with the players at war with the leadership, i've spoken to other leaders/devs and that is NOT the tone, in any way, that they bring to conversations, nor indeed how they seem to want this server to grow- so, how can we fix this ? please dont kill a server over something like communications... :(.
-because make no mistake, thats what is happening so far.

(this is going out ot multiple outlets and recipients, above and below, and while im not in this to be an enemy, im not going to be a victim either. lets work together)
Dantheman
Soldier
Soldier

I will try to take a video of a BD doing this in leirvik. I have seen it once but will record it the next time.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing due to inactivity. Reopen if you have a source to backup your claims.