X-realming - will it continue?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
FrikFrak
Wanderer
Wanderer

X-realming - will it continue?

Running into more x-realmers daily.

You will never convince me it's not x-realming when members of opposing realms help each other and break CC and assist on the same enemies. Even had a member of my own realm break mezz so I couldn't get distance to fight a melee enemy.

This is the primary reason my guild left live and wanted to try this server was the prevention of cheating, which this falls squarely in to.

I can't imagine the majority of the population needs/wants to x-realm and haven't heard anyone supporting it, only complaints when it occurs.

Is this going to be allowed to continue?
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

Re: X-realming - will it continue?

i like being able to play any realm whenever i want
Chihuahua
Esquire
Esquire

Your situation doesnt categorise under x-realming.

It's pretty common, that if you add to a fight, the "fighting" realms will turn on you and assist on others. This is done by some smallman and 8man groups. If its a fair 5v5 fight and you add as solo, duo or whatever, they might both turn agains you, kill you, reset the fight between them and fight again.
FrikFrak
Wanderer
Wanderer

That's not the case, we're being attacked by two realms working together, not fighting one another. Ever heard of a side car group? That's what two opposing realms are doing. They are intentionally not fighting one another, but working together to fight against the third realm so they can break CC for each other.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

more targets for you dont worry about it
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

Status right now? Yes it does.

Fun fact mids outnumber Hibs often, so maybe time for a new alliance? Ah sorry, I forgot Polemo has albion relatives and Hib is OP, nevermind then ;-).
ryanb5005
Wanderer
Wanderer

This game should not allow for cross-realm play. Its not Counter-Strike you pick a team for good.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

it should be allowed

i have 50s on all realms

i perfer to swap to the losing team so i can play the game instead of log off for the day
FrikFrak
Wanderer
Wanderer

rgarrett wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:28 pm it should be allowed

i have 50s on all realms

i perfer to swap to the losing team so i can play the game instead of log off for the day
You have no clue as to what x-realming is. You've made numerous non-sense comments about playing all three realms. I'm talking about cheating. You need to cheat in order to play the game? Playing all three realms has nothing to do with the post.
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

It will never stop, DaoC is one of the games highly populated by sad little grease boys who love cheating.

Radar and realm spying is still a big problem, just get on with it.