Tone down the Deserters AI

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Tone down the Deserters AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myXjdVf ... cottyBeats

I understand that they are supposed to be tough to some degree, depending on your group make-up... but when your in a group where on paper, you should lose to the AI and the synergy of said AI group- but somehow manage to do really well vs them, you get things like this that happen.

Skippy movement that glitches your capability to swing/style... then literally runs through a tree where a player has no clipping XD
Also why do they always have full speed? no momentum required like players, and when they reach low HP values, they dont' even get snared, they are still max speed.. I don't get it.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Tone down the Deserters AI

ye they are annoying

but could be fun

but typically just annoying with the perfect meta groups and the 100% accuracy rate they have maybe give them a slider to make some of them realistic like 50% of them act like drunk or stoned players like they would inrl instead of god robots that instantly do everything
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Tone down the Deserters AI

Or something XD

it's crazy just last night my group was fighting the deserters in Molvik and we had their peel near death, maybe 4% hp left... HE WAS STILL FULL SPEED... no snare from low life, they can morph through trees, walk through aggro without getting aggro, instant reaction time through coding, and always a meta group with at least 2 heals.. Dunno it kills it for me, I can see how it could be cool if it were working properly but this is simply discouraging for this mechanic to be active in this state.