My Experience Eden daoc

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Blacksin
Esquire
Esquire

My Experience Eden daoc

First of all, thank you for letting me play. Love daoc ever since launch.
Leveling lower level, quest mobs are few and slow spawn, same with named mobs in Quests. No reason imho for that. Fun factor wait is zero. Mobs are OJ- Red in quests, can't kill solo. Same with named.
Played a Ranger and damage is so slow and weak, I stropped at Level 17. Look at Ranger/ archer Threads. No one will level because of slow and weak. No Buff /invigs regen but through Potions. I'm 25 on a infiltrator now, and can't afford buying from housing. Leveling solo you need Buffs and end or people will just quit. I quit for a few days, not really any fun. Some friends are playing, just don't seem to log on at the same times. You click on NPC buffer and guess you only get at level 50. Frankly, people won't play. I did /who 443 on a Saturday. Personally, this server will die faster then the last Celetious freeshard . Make adjustments or server will die. People that are anti- Bot, Multi acct. and anti NPC Buff bot are not to be listened too. That doesn't make for a healthy server. Secret is food chain, once you understand that, the server will work. In a month there with be 1/2 the people on then die couple months after that. Good luck guys, your server needs some love for lover levels leveling. I really don't think the Commie Realm rank system won't work either. Not really fair either. This is brutally honest, but sometimes the truth is painful. Most my friends already lost interest, and that's 2 weeks??. Good Luck Eden daoc.
Blacksin
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

Re: My Experience Eden daoc

the housing questions, i can confirm as being worked on as we speak, its a cumbersome process that they said can only be done manually, one lot at a time. they asked that we bear with them and they're working on it. unfortunately its eating up time that they'd love to spend on other things too. everyone gets frustrated but it is progressing :)
Soremor
Esquire
Esquire

I levelled a scout 1-50 in like 2 days and had a blast.
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

What a load of nonsense
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Soremor wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:19 am I levelled a scout 1-50 in like 2 days and had a blast.
You're either unemployed or you're a liar. A week maybe but not 2 days. Unless Albs quest lines are super easy and strung together so close that you can do 5 in under 30 mins i don't see this being possible in 2 days.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Moonshot wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:53 am
Soremor wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:19 am I levelled a scout 1-50 in like 2 days and had a blast.
You're either unemployed or you're a liar. A week maybe but not 2 days. Unless Albs quest lines are super easy and strung together so close that you can do 5 in under 30 mins i don't see this being possible in 2 days.
Well... if he played for 48h continuosly....maybe, why not? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Marden
Wanderer
Wanderer

Instead of posting a new thread I'll just piggyback on here.

I have to echo some of the concerns about PvE tuning (I enjoy super casual RVR, like battlegrounds and running with the battlegroups, but I also enjoy DAoC's PvE gameworlds immensely). The way things are now, a lot of the things I like to do alone - like explore dungeons or harder areas - are kind of futile given the way the world difficulty is tuned. Its just a bit too high and I feel pigeonholed into classes like the Animist, BD, or Necro if I want to go play with any sort of efficiency. (As a side note, animists feel pretty gutted in keep defense with the limitations of mushroom placement.) Maybe the experience is different at 50, but I've started to run out of steam in the mid-30s.

All the same: I appreciate the work that went into Eden, and I don't take what we're given for granted - so thanks!