Homeless players

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
Xmo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Homeless players

Hello,

Any news on when new house slots will be available? Some people are not able to participate properly to the economy and spamming trade channel is not really the same QoL as housing.

Thanks !
Gabzor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Homeless players

Found empty lots for 300g in Frisia at Frearlkstad. I'm kinda hard pressed for money 1p fot a cottage is pretty hard to get at low lvls, another 500 for porch for consignment merchant. then you need to get vaults and teleporter and probably a bind stone.
Taishan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Plots are going for 10p now, pointless for the less farming-inclined player to find a plot.

Edit: After making a table of open plots, I visited them all to check the price, calculated when they would be 300g, and visited them and after several misses found one. Takes some planning...
Last edited by Taishan on Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wishmaster80
Wanderer
Wanderer

They added 200 new house plots on Januar 19. I looked yesterday/house vacant in mid hz just 12 houses left cost from 40-76plats lol
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

Just spoke with a coder involved in fixing the housing situation and though *i am not offical, or a dev/authority in any way* im passing on what they told me:

'housing lots are having to be opened up manually, one at a time, and it cant be automated. we're working on it right now, please be patient, everyone is frustrated with the situation, we are too. '

hang in there guys, it's being addressed :) im changing my tune now that i have word from authority, its not a matter of agitating for them to fix it, they're doing it and its progressing.

love the server and thanks for all the hard work guys!