Please Consider Hib Armorcrafting Change

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Moloqi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Please Consider Hib Armorcrafting Change

Currently, Armorcrafting in Hibernia does not raise Metalworking skill, despite the recipes using the "strips" material which are trinketable into roughhewn hinges using the Metalworking skill. I believe this is different from the way it works in the other two realms (Midgard I'm certain it is, believe it's the same on Albion). This is an issue for those who may be new to crafting in Hib, or to those who have played other realms and forget that it's different in Hib (as I did).

Solutions:
1) Allow the Armorcrafting skill to raise Metalworking in Hibernia.
2) Deprecate the "strips" material from Armorcrafting recipes in Hib and make them require metal bars as in other realms.

It seems to me the latter would be the harder task due to the potential conflicts between crafted/found items and salvaging, but I'm not a coder, so I can't say that for sure.

Thank you for your consideration.
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Please Consider Hib Armorcrafting Change

On live it raises metalworking. If it's not here it should be reported as a bug.
Daeva
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Please Consider Hib Armorcrafting Change

As for the current patch hib reinforced never raised metal working because it used leaf and corals to craft the armor. played long time on the life servers and it always was like this. only very late patch version they changed this but i think it was with a 1.1xx not an 1.9x version