Melee positional styles off

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
renulan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Melee positional styles off

Hey,

Maybe its just me but I'm finding that side styling mobs in motion is a little weird. If i have a friend with a mob chasing him and I run up and perfectly T-bone side style, my style will fail to execute.

In the same scenario, if I run up to the mob and pretend the mob is exactly one mob-length behind and side style the empty air behind the mob, my side style will go off 100% of the time.

Is anyone else having this issue? I do run about 100-120 ping, but I tested this on live and i am not experiencing the same issue. This happens at all speeds, base speed - max speed.
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Melee positional styles off

Haven't experienced this issue no. The side arc on Eden is larger than on live but on a clean T-bone I've never had troubles landing a side on players or mobs.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

I have

ive also personally used frontal styles from the rear and the side and it worked (Frozen comet)

ive also had midgards rear style me in the side and in the face
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

Right, against players there are lag issues when both straffing. For example, today myself and a BM both side stunned each other simultaneously (see attachment).

But as far as a clean, no one's straffing just moving in a straight line, side/rear shouldn't have any problems hitting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.