Hazefest's Eden Server - Things to Know document.

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Hazefest
Esquire
Esquire

Hazefest's Eden Server - Things to Know document.

Hello!

I am Hazefest. I make content when I have the time. Below is a link to the latest version of this document. This document will evolve as my knowledge of Eden grows. If you want share information with me or send me information the Eden player base should know please reach out in-game /who hazefest or on Discord Hazefest#1135.

Eden Server - Things to Know document on Hazefest's Google Drive.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yi3 ... share_link

Attached to this Forum post is the File in a Zip format since .docx and .pdf files are not allowed. This will be the version of the document at the time this post was written.
Eden Server - Things to Know.7z
List of Useful Links for Eden

How to Play on Eden - how-to-play
Eden Official Website - home
Eden Discord Invite - https://discord.gg/eden-daoc
Zenkcraft Spellcrafting Calculator - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2098510/Zenkcraft/
Eden Rules - wiki?content=rules
Live Eden Warmap - warmap
Eden Server Statistics - stats
Eden Character Planner - charplan?c=Animist&l=50&rr=5L0&&p=s
Eden Twitch Stream List - twitch
LGM Salvage Guide - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JSn ... share_link

Useful Macros List

/macro train /train allows you to train anywhere. Respec requires class trainer.

/moveitem sell #bag1 To sell all items in first bag

/moveitem sell #bag2 To sell all items in second bag

/moveitem sell #bag3 To sell all items in third bag

/moveitem sell #bag4 To sell all items in fourth bag

/moveitem sell #bag5 To sell all items in fifth bag

/moveitem sell #allbags To sell all items in all bags

/lfrvr - Signs you up to find others looking for RvR and automatically group them.

/lfxp - Signs you up to find others looking for PvE and automatically group them.

SLASH COMMANDS

/combatinfo - Toggle more information in combat messages.

/cooldown - Display item cooldown information.

/groupsize - Displays your current calculated group size based on recent groups you've been in.

/hidegraves - Toggle display of other player graves.

/info - Display basic help.

/lff - Signs you up to find fights for your group size.

/lfrvr - Signs you up to find others looking for RvR and automatically group them.

/lfxp - Signs you up to find others looking for PvE and automatically group them.

/loyalty - Displays current account loyalty standings.

/minotaur - Various commands for minotaur relics.

/moveitem - Various commands to deal with items in bulk.

/moveitem sell #bag1 To sell all items in first bag

/moveitem sell #bag2 To sell all items in second bag

/moveitem sell #bag3 To sell all items in third bag

/moveitem sell #bag4 To sell all items in fourth bag

/moveitem sell #bag5 To sell all items in fifth bag

/moveitem sell #allbags To sell all items in all bags

/nameplates - Change name plates visibility distance up to 2000 units.

/renegade - Displays information about the Renegade mechanic.

/rvrmissions - Toggle display of center screen messages when RvR missions are updated.

/serverinfo - Displays population information.

/servernews - Displays recent patch notes information.

/switch - Equip an item from inventory. Used to swap weapons from Inventory.

/xpinfo - Toggle more information in experience messages.

/fairfight - Toggle fair fight information.

/wings - Your character will display vanity wings when you are the highest Realm Rank of your class.

/groupsort manual classnames (up to 8) - sorts the group in the order of classes entered. Example: /groupsort manual bard druid druid warden

/groupsort switch # # - switches two group members.

/craftqueue <times> craft the next recipe <times> times.

/craftqueue <quality>% Craft the next recipe until the result has <quality>% or higher 96%-100%

/craftqueue buy <n> Buy materials for <n> attempts from the selected merchant.

/craftqueue buy upto <n> Buy materials from the selected merchant up to <n>. Will buy the missing materials to craft <n> attempts if the player has some of the materials in inventory.

TEMPLATING AND STATS

In Dark Age of Camelot there are hard caps for stats. This means that any points in a particular stat that exceeds the cap will not provide any immediate benefit.

For example, if the cap for strength is 101, and your character has 108 strength, you will only receive the benefit up to 101, and the extra 7 points will not be taken into account.

On eden, the current stats caps are achievable at level 50:

75 base + 26 cap stats (101 total) - Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Quickness, Intelligence, Piety, Charisma, Empathy

11 skills - eg. Polearm, Critical Strike, Evenom, Stealth, Regrowth, Instruments, Parry, etc

200 base hits + 200 cap hits

26 base power + 50 cap power (76 total)

50 armor factor

25 fatigue

26% resistance - Body, Cold, Heat, Energy, Matter, Spirit, Crush, Slash, Thrust

25% Bonuses - Power pool, Debuff effectiveness, Buff effectiveness, Healing effectiveness, Spell duration

10% Bonuses - Casting speed, Spell Range, Spell Damage, Style Damage, Melee Damage, Melee Combat Speed, Resist Pierce

MOUNTS

Mounts are only able to be summoned in PvE zones. Standard mounts can be obtained through a lvl 20 quest, or dropped (1 in 100 chance) from any horse mob in the game. Swift mounts are purchased from the royal stablemaster.

Level 20+ you can obtain a quest at the stables in the Capital city which will reward you with a horse that has hastener speed.

Level 50+ you can purchase mounts with red speed (bard/skald/minstrel equivalent) from the stables in the Capital, for a very hefty price of 10 plat.

Eden Server ReShade Settings.

Official ReShade Website for latest version. - https://reshade.me/#download

ReShade Legacy Versions
ReShade version 4.4.2 on Hazefest’s Eden Google Drive. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GP2suy ... share_link

The ReShade Settings I use for 4.4.2 are listed below.
AdaptiveSharpen.fx (optional)
Clarity.fx
Colourfulness.fx
FineSharp.fx (Mode1 only)(optional)
Levels.fx
LiftGammaGain.fx
LumaSharpen.fx
SMAA.fx
Vibrance.fx

ReShade version 5.6.0 on Hazefest’s Eden Google Drive. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLbLUr ... share_link

I have done some thorough testing with the latest version of ReShade 5.6.0. I used the settings that Eden admins posted and found them to be terrible for gameplay and more-so for taking pretty pictures or making the effects they used in the Eden videos and not-so-much for practical gameplay.

I found that the later versions of ReShade crash at the loading screen after selecting play at the Character Select screen. A WORKAROUND to this issue is to TOGGLE OFF the ReShade filter overlay when in the Character Select screen. Once the game is loaded and you can move within the world of DAoC you can TOGGLE ON the filter overlay enabling the pretty filters. This may cause crashes when transitioning via a loading screen or when Logging off to switch toons if you do not remember to TOGGLE OFF the filter overlay first.

The ReShade Settings I use for 5.6.0 are listed below.
SweetFX:
LiftGammaGain
LumaSharpen
SMAA
Vibrance
Levels

Color Effects:
PD80_02_Cinetools_LUT

AstrayFX:
Clarity
RadientGI

Legacy Effects:
AdaptiveSharpen
AmbientLight
Colourfulness
FakeMotionBlur
Finesharp (Mode1 only)

Stealth Facts

How stealth detection works:

Detection ranges
50 composite stealth on NS/Inf/SB are detected at 125 units by all classes at level 50. Standing still as an assassin gives a sight advantage over moving targets due to how detection works. If more than 2 stealthers are in a group, a 50 unit stealth penalty per additional stealther is added. The more of you there are, the less sneaky you will be!

All classes vs Stealthers - 125 minimum (+25 for each point below composite 50 stealth)

Assassins vs Assassins - 125 minimum (+25 for each point below composite 50 stealth)

Assassins vs Archer/Minstrel - 250 minimum (+50 for each point below composite 50 stealth)

Mastery of Stealth

Composite 50 Stealth Table

Use /groundset command in DAoC to get a visual representation of the value listed above.

Eden Discord Command List

!commands

!charplanner

!faq

!respec

!leveling

!classes

!buffbot

!stealth

!invite

!timer

!ahk

!loyalty

!bugs

!feedback

!housing

!tooltip

!reddot

!launch

!wiki

!items
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Hazefest's Eden Server - Things to Know document.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the info, as usual.
Benjiro
Wanderer
Wanderer

Are Realm Ability augmented stats treated separately from the 101 stat cap?
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Benjiro wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:55 am Are Realm Ability augmented stats treated separately from the 101 stat cap?
Yes. The 101 stat cap has zero impact on RA stat purchases.
Zyer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Is there a strength hard cap here ?

Thanks for all the good info you have supplied .