issue with character inventory

Find any bug ? Report it !
June
Wanderer
Wanderer

issue with character inventory

Note that this has started happening today, and it only happens with one specific character, the one in the video

Basically, when i move items around my inventory, the game doesn't show it. I need to relog to see the change.

I tried with the base UI as well, and the same thing happens.

UPDATE: AUTOMATICALLY FIXED AFTER SERVER REBOOT.
Last edited by June on Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobane/Wick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Missing items when moving from vault

This has happened several times and is fixed with a relog but today I lost grimoire pages (between 300-400 - I don't know exactly how many).

Every now and again, when I attempt to move an item, it gets stuck on the cursor and cannot be moved. if I click anywhere else, I get a pop up asking if if I want to drop the item.

Today I was attempting to move a /use ability from the Sulphurous Gem to my quick bar, then move grimoire pages and 1 fiery diamond seal. Then the cursor issue happened so I relogged. When I came back, all three items were gone. A rezone brought the gem back and moving an item in my inventory made the seal pop back up but the pages remain gone. Not in my inventory, not my vault and not on the recovery npc.

Help would be appreciated to recover the pages and stop the issue from happening again.
Jford
Wanderer
Wanderer

2 items lost from account vault

When pulling out a Glimmer shield and a Glimmer spirit ring from the account vault, they would not drop into my inv. They seemed stuck on my mouse arrow until I right clicked the account vault again...both items were lost. My enchanter put them in account and druid tried to pull them out.

Thank you for your time and Thank you for a great Game
Drëam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Item Loss

Hello,
I just had 2 items deleted (trash was going to salvage) but it appears something has bugged my character.
The first issue I noticed is with 4 bags with no items, I could not buy items using housing merchant saying that I had no room for items. I relogged. Then I went to use the account vault and when Id click an item and drag to inventory, the item would leave the vault but not enter inventory and was not found on ground either.
For whatever reason the game thinks Im constantly full inventory?
The message that appeared when I tried to drag item to inventory from vault was:
"Item not found is slot 246" in orange writing.
Thank you for any insight!
Drëam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: 2 items lost from account vault

Just had same issue. Posted as well. Game thinks you are full inventory I believe Id be careful till sorted.
Kobane/Wick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: 2 items lost from account vault

I had the same thing happen today. One reappeared on porting and another was in my inventory when I moved items around. The third, (grimoire pages) are gone.
moemulahh
Wanderer
Wanderer

BG Loot bug

Was distributed loot after a CL5 dungeon. Chat log read "Received Firey sapphire seal from loot chest". Received nothing in the inventory. *confused*

I transfer 700 blood seals via account vault
Take the 700 blood seals from account vault and place into inventory.
Seals disappear
Check vault - nothing
Check inventory - nothing
Log out
Log back in - nothing
Use SH pages to buy 600 more blood seals on different toon
Buy Sulphurous Fiend Cloak directly instead of using account vault
Place cloak in account vault
Grab cloak from account vault & place it into inventory
Cloak disappears
Check inventory - nothing
Check vault - nothing
Grab ROG necklace in account vault & place it into inventory
Item not found in slot 169 msg in chat log
ROG necklace disappears
Grab ROG cloak in account vault & place it into inventory
ROG cloak disappears and locks mouse function cant click cant close windows cant use escape to clear.
*spasticly clicking and hitting keys*
mouse function returns
I move an item in my inventory to the next open slot in my inventory
firey sapphire seal appears
item switches places with new item firey sapphire seal.

Somehow this loot distributed to me was invisible in the inventory & created a black hole eating whatever was placed into the "empty slot" when an item was moved into from anywhere other than the inventory itself. Once an item was moved into the "empty slot" from within the inventory it generated the earlier distributed item "Firey Sapphire Seal" that was previously hidden and switched places with the other item.
moemulahh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: BG Loot bug

This item is also different then the other "firey sapphire seals" in my account vault currently. The new seal has no information when inspecting it. Where as the others in my vault have "count, and weight" wording in the information section rather than a blank text box.
June
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: issue with character inventory

This was fixed after today's reboot for me.
moemulahh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: issue with character inventory

The bug is with the BG distribute system that was implemented. Im out 1400 Blood Seals now .. feels bad to lose weeks of farming for a system that was implemented because people are impatient and cant wait to hand out the 20 items after a raid.