Let's talk about Minstrel

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Markus Tyroller
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Let's talk about Minstrel

I played a Minstrel back in the Beginning when you had to swap instruments and no red Pets.
That was quite nasty to play....

Today its simple. Everything is instant and castable while moving.
I play mainly Hib as Druid or Bard but i also got a Minstrel in BG atm and i must say he feels so easy solo and in Grp that i always cry when i get back :) I know they have different roles and grp play. Its just a gut feeling.

I dont pledge for changes in the classes. But the most stupid thing imo is the CC killer with "Pet-Release". It simply renders a major strategic point of the game useles (Same for other Charm classes). The Mentalist i.e. is the same topic.

As far as i could see, it even works if your Pet is mezzed. It simply gets out of mezz when you release it. How rediculous stupid is this?

Any other class has to spend 5, better 10, realmabiltypoints to get purge ... every 10min! Thats ~25% of your realmabilitypoints at the current cap of 3L9?

I do love Daoc for its strategic playstyle with CC and positioning. This is why I think the game in total can only win if the pet release mechanic would be changed.