Solo/Duo Pet Port Bug

Find any bug ? Report it !
Scqq
Esquire
Esquire

Solo/Duo Pet Port Bug

Hi,

When porting via the Solo/Duo port from Snowdonia Dock, there are two locations that cause the pet you are controlling not to successfully make the port. One in Hib and one in Mid. Please see in the last picture how the health bar of the mob is greyed out, and then will disapear. I beleive the pet is stuck in the ground due to the gradient of the hill slope.

It is a lottery if your chosen pet will make it through the port.

I have included the two locations in the screen shots.

https://imgur.com/a/xUNnkvd

Many thanks,
Scqq
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Solo/Duo Pet Port Bug

Friendly bump - Happening for Minstrels and Sorcs
Karen
Developer
Developer

Don't move before, do move after. Let us know of the result here.
Scqq
Esquire
Esquire

Will do, thank you.
Broim
Esquire
Esquire

Pet teleport/pathing issues in NF

If you are using the solo or small man teleporters in NF you will often lose your pet. It does not matter if you are standing still or not casting any spells... you will always lose the pet at the same portal locations. I am 99% sure it is because of the portal locations are on uneven ground. Every portal location that are on a steep hillside/slope will always make you lose your pet and you will never lose your pet at portal locations with even ground. (3 Images down below but there are more locations that are bugged)

I have also noticed some mobs are not respawning in NF after you have charmed them and died. When the mobs are supposed to teleport back to their camp they will disappear and not respawn until a server reboot. It always happens to frost stallion mobs that spawns on a steep hillside but I have never seen it happen to templares or other mob camps that spawn on even ground in NF. I am not sure if this is the reason or if it is something else that causes this issue but it is something I have noticed.

Pets can also bug out and start lagging behind if you are running on a steep hillside/slope, sometimes the pet can get stuck for a few seconds up to a minute and it can be very annoying if you are chasing/being chased and you lose your pet.

Small man Portal locations:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scqq
Esquire
Esquire

Standing still doesnt work. Also happens on the smallman ports from the mazes too, and yes uneven terrain appears to be the issue.

Can you remove these port locations?

The amount of issues ive had with pets the last few days hasn't been fun.

Pets not keeping up with sprint, pets breaking out of charm, pets not porting, pets taking random paths across uneven terrain.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Scqq wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:31 am Standing still doesnt work.
That is only half of what I asked :)
Scqq wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:31 am pets breaking out of charm
Means you have too high pet for your RR and/or you are not paying attention to resists.