Floating GT and Shrooms in Keeps

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Wavoka
Wanderer
Wanderer

Floating GT and Shrooms in Keeps

Keeps are nearly undefendable as every floor and window is filled with Shrooms. Please remove this class or fix the GT elevation exploit. Please revert the keeps to defendable design. waste of time defending anything.
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Floating GT and Shrooms in Keeps

Shrooms can be CC'd, diseased, DoT'd, nuked, and melee'd.

I don't see how you have an argument against them being used against jump casting casters in keeps.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Idi wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:36 am Shrooms can be CC'd, diseased, DoT'd, nuked, and melee'd.

I don't see how you have an argument against them being used against jump casting casters in keeps.

Actually they can be just melee'd... since they interrupts constantly anyone trying to cast, and the animist cannot be interrupted since he's casting somewhere outside and out of LOS. If you are lucky enough to get him with a GTAOE all he needs to do is move a few feet away and keep spamming turrets.
Animists are an issue since Daoc birth, get with it. It is a poorly thought class, too prone to exploit and harassment of other players.... the simple idea that a blue con shroom can root a lvl50 in place, with almost no chance to resist it, is absurd.
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Hylor
Esquire
Esquire

Idi wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:36 am Shrooms can be CC'd, diseased, DoT'd, nuked, and melee'd.

In all seriousness, you are either an animist player or haven't defended a keep. These exploits are ruining the keep warefare gameplay because you are getting hit with gtaoe in places where people can't have line of sight. Shrooms stacks attacking anything on the CK roof yet the stack is not on the roof or within LOS. It is a genuinely broken mechanic that needs to get fixed. My small man stopped trying to defend a keep in about 15 min flat because there was no point when there is barely 5 inches anywhere inside the main keep that you won't get hit by invisible attackers.

Devs this needs attention.