Strange behavior on mass pulls in Gwyddneau.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Bumaye_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Strange behavior on mass pulls in Gwyddneau.

When I go to NW Plains of Gwyddneau, and pull all of the guarguans in the massive camp there something weird happens. After a certain number of mobs are pulled, some of them become invisible, and are able to attack my Necro unseen while sprinting. This is 100% replicable by simply pulling a massive amount of them and kiting.
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Strange behavior on mass pulls in Gwyddneau.

Can you replicate it and post a video please?
Bumaye_
Wanderer
Wanderer

So this western guagaran juvenile is ranged for some reason. It makes a bow sound, and has no LOS check at all. It's the only mob in the entire camp that has this behavior. I've posted a pic with the location of it. I was wrong about what was happening, it was this mob just hitting me with no LOS check, not invisible or bugged out in the way I described originally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marcus
Count
Count

Bumaye_ wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:18 am So this western guagaran juvenile is ranged for some reason. It makes a bow sound, and has no LOS check at all. It's the only mob in the entire camp that has this behavior. I've posted a pic with the location of it. I was wrong about what was happening, it was this mob just hitting me with no LOS check, not invisible or bugged out in the way I described originally.
They do have LOS check. Don't they attack from range on live as well? Can you test? Otherwise need to see something (like a link) that says they shouldn't.
Bumaye_
Wanderer
Wanderer

I've never seen them attack from range. But I no longer have a live account I can't check.

However, there is a problem either way then, because that is the *only* one doing it. The rest of the juveniles do not have this behavior it is that one in particular.
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Thanks for the report -- found the issue.