Midgard Crafting Gear Quest:

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
FBI OPEN UP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Midgard Crafting Gear Quest:

bind near quest giver
Part 1: port Galplen- griffon to Vasudheim - jump on north part of map run to tower.
Part 2: port Mularn, run north to Muspellheim - you get aggro from flaming raukomaz blue to 38/39
Part 3: port Hagall run north, just east of road few mobs within aggro range- there is a ladder to climb to the final level with the egg on it=loc = 361, 160
Part 4: Go out vasudheim exit from Jordheim. Griffon ticket to Galplen- jump when you are over the water
Part 5: Port West Skona, run south to Malmous - loc 171, 548
Part 6: NF, port Bledmeer, run to EV, straight south, the bigger ruined village with walls - top of spire - jump off to suicide, release city
thantoss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Midgard Crafting Gear Quest:

Can someone let me know what map they are using or convert to ingame /loc for this, especially the 3rd quest. I am at the group of griffon perches that's to the North next to eastern wall and I can not find one that is unguarded at the top of ladder
gramercy9
Wanderer
Wanderer

you type /loc in the game.
the game responds with a 5 digit number, and another 5 digit number
you would be looking for 361xx,160xx for example
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

If you click on your map a grid should come up so you can see your current location.
Lufyris
Wanderer
Wanderer

Just to add to this, the /loc provided for the egg for the Part 3 is correct, and it is NOT the northern most peak. The peak you are wanting is just Southeast from the one you would think it is based on the quest text.