+Dex from bows broken on multiple bows.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Djinx
Wanderer
Wanderer

My rangers negative stats.

So on my ranger i have minus to dex, just like on con if i die to pve but healer wont fix it :D
So this only happens with "Bladed Guardian Leggings" from CM.
Ranger bugg.png
Ranger bugg 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ItsCircle
Wanderer
Wanderer

+Dex from bows broken on multiple bows.

I have already made a post on this same issue with different bows... I have provided pictures as best I could and I will provide more again. The first picture is my dex without any bow. the second picture is my dex with the Runed Bow of Ill Omen and the third picture is with my Adroit Dragonsworn Fortified Longbow. As you can see they are both causing me to have a -5 Dex debuff.. and as you can also see I am standing in Camelot so nothing should be able to debuff me here. While wearing the Runed Bow of Ill Omen my dex should be at 209 unbuffed but you can clearly see it is at 204 due to this debuff that happens when I equip the bows. Please help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ItsCircle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: +Dex from bows broken on multiple bows.

I even tested giving the Runed Bow of Ill Omen to my brother on his scout, it does not give him the -5 dex debuff.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: +Dex from bows broken on multiple bows.

Does the faulty ROG bows display "Unique Item" at the top when you delve them?
Wreckser
Esquire
Esquire

Re: My rangers negative stats.

Also occurring on my Hunter.

Here are my current stats with a 2H sword equipped.
daoc1.jpg
When I switch to my bow with the following stats:
daoc2.jpg
The result is:
daoc3.jpg
I then tested with another Item that has + dex on it, replacing my chest piece piece which has no dex to see the effect. My two-hand sword was equipped, thus negating any effect from the bow specifically. This is the result (see next post)
Wreckser
Esquire
Esquire

daoc4.jpg
Notice that the ToA overcap decreased from 91 to 84. The chest piece I replaced has no TOA Dex cap increase on it, so that art doesnt make sense.

I cannot pin point the issue here. But this is the experience I can share so far.
Wreckser
Esquire
Esquire

Found the issue as I see it:

Looks to just be a display bug. I actually went through what my TOA bonus to dex cap was. It is +7. Therefore my actual cap for dex is 73 (level 49) + 7 = 80. The -11 debuff is correcting for the fact it is displaying as 91 cap dex, instead of 80.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Thank you for taking the time to investigate. This will be on our TODO list.
terrowen111
Wanderer
Wanderer

Remorseless Bow Reducing Dex

The Remorseless bow upon equipping, is saying my dex is reduced in red numbers, however it jumps from 215, to 221
Lynee
Soldier
Soldier

Scout dex stat display and acuity cap

On my scout I noticed that the dex stat was displayed in red as would be the case with a debuff present or con loss after a death.
Looked into it and found the culprit:

If items with acuity cap are equipped they get added to the dex cap and afterwards subtracted again.

Left: item equipped (boots with 8 acu cap)
Right: item not equipped.

The 8 acuity cap is added to the base dex, raising the possible dex from items to 54 from 46. Then that cap is subtracted again (-8 debuff value) with a result of 165 dex.
The red number can only be seen when unbuffed, buffed this value gets subtracted from the buff value.

This makes on-the-fly stat evaluation a little mind-boggling if you happen to have a ROG with acu cap or an acuity cap item with no class restriction.
A possible solution would be to not add acu cap to scout at all or to an actual acuity stat so it's not "in the way".