HIB: Item proc error Cuuldurach's Fang

Find any bug ? Report it !
Illumii
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dragon Harp Charge Hib

Hi,

I just tested out charge 1 off the Hib Dragon Harp. "A portion of any damage done to the target is converted to heal the target instead."

Only seeing power and endo heal not hp. Not sure if that is what is intended.

Thank you,

Illumi
daoc_20221019_161437_000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kylethegreat
Wanderer
Wanderer

HIB: Item proc error Cuuldurach's Fang

HIB
Item: Cuuldurach's Fang
Issue: Second proc "Conversion" is a 30sec buff that is supposed to be converting 10% of any damage done to target-self into healing. Instead it is converting damage into endurance+power.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Julius (Gil)
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bug on conversion (dmg conversed to healing)

Dear Eden Team,

In my opinion the conversion proc is not working as intended.

https://bilderupload.org/bild/3cec88149 ... 6fb7148814
Testing has been done on eden. Using the conversion proc from the Fridgid soul quencher while beeing nuked in a duel the spell dmg is only reduced by 5%.
14 damage difference / 287 dmg (without conversion proc up)= 0,0487 = 0,0487 => about 5 % reduction.
Last nuke in the picture is when conversion proc (30 seconds up) ran out. Same cast used.
Also the value seems to low compared to live server and also to the description of the conversion (Magic ability: A portion of any damage done to the target is converted to heal the target instead. Value: 10) So 10 % Damage tanken away and 10 % healed means to me about 20 % reduction in total without taking + heal bonus in consideration.

Similar effect can be observed is with dmg reduction of conversion proc in regard to meele dmg, but because of the variance it is way harder to exactly tell a value in my opinion. At least for me.

Anytimer without conversion on eden:
https://bilderupload.org/bild/cfd688926 ... a9e7148892

Anytimer with conversion on eden:
https://bilderupload.org/bild/a3a889033 ... 4ac7148903

I also did a Research if any major patching happend. All i found is that, maybe that fix is missing?
"Fixed an issue with the "Inversion" spell (item proc from certain Artifact pieces) where it would not correctly convert spell damage into heals."
https://camelotherald.fandom.com/wiki/ ... sion_1.74>

I dont have access to live anymore, but i checked it with someone who used that alot on live. Sadly his account isnt available anymore too. Here is for example a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkfgVk1bVL4
• At 3:36 the conversion procs
• Then you see that on a hit (sorry for the bad quality!!)
https://bilderupload.org/bild/fe4089134 ... 6327148913

So basically: The double amount of that dmg that is converted to endurance and power (12 dmg) is going to healing (25 damage to healing). That is missing on eden in my opinion.
146 dmg --> 12 dmg to endu and power 12+25=27 27/146=0,1849 => close to 20 %. I couldnt find a good comparison for same style with and without conversion because its mixed fight material and not normal systematic testing.

So in my opinion there seems to be a major difference.

As a side question the procrate of conversion tested with the Fridgid soul quencher seems in my opinion a little low. This is not a very long test series to be honest.

Tries till it procs
16, 20, 19, 18, 17, 13, 18, 5, 13, 15, 9, 2, 6, 12, 20, 9, 24, 10, 7, 4, 29, 13

Averange till it procs 13,59090909
1/average 0,073578595
1/average [%] 7,357859532

I would expect sth. like 10 % not about 7,5 %. What is the intended procrate?

Thank you for your efforts in advance to address this issue! Tell me if you need any further information. I am really sorry that i don't have live access. I also found no one that can help me out. Maybe you ladies and gents have that possibility if the video doesn't suit your needs.

Greetings!
Rogue
Wanderer
Wanderer

Cuuldurachs Fang Dragon Hib Weapon

The Omnibrock on the weapon is working fine...

Buth the Proc Dragon Refuge is not Working...

When i get hittet i should get 10% as Heal -> i only get Endu and Power and not 10%
When i do a it on the Target there is no Return -> No Heal, No power no Endu.

Can you check this Please?
Parker
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Cuuldurachs Fang Dragon Hib Weapon

Can confirm that conversion on all pieces only gives back endo/power return.... I've reported this multiple times my self even
Conversion-all realms needs to be looked at
Raphoric
Wanderer
Wanderer

ye can confirm that
Karen
Developer
Developer

Parker wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:49 pm I've reported this multiple times my self even
I looket at your post history and you most certainly have not. No need to lie to make yourself feel better.
Parker
Esquire
Esquire

Re: HIB: Item proc error Cuuldurach's Fang

:)
Rogue
Wanderer
Wanderer

Any changes planed on the weapon?
Julius (Gil)
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dear Eden Team, any update about the bug? <3

What would you need to fix the bug?

I am sorry that i can´t help you with live testing, but it don´t have an accont nice like nearly 20 years :)