Bug - AOE Debuffs breaks Mezz

Find any bug ? Report it !
Electronic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bug - AOE Debuffs breaks Mezz

Hi Team,

As far as I'm aware AOE dex debuff (not shear) is breaking mezz and this shouldn't occur. Tested on lvl 11 Eldritch in BG.

Please let me know if I'm mistaken and if this is working as intended. I'm pretty certain it never broke mezz previously.

- Spell / Style / Skill / Item Name: Obliviate Coordination
- Steps to reproduce the bug: Mezz an enemy player or mob - use the debuff

- I have not tried aoe str/con yet as I don't have it yet but I would assume it would do the same thing.
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Bug - AOE Debuffs breaks Mezz

Electronic wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:05 pm Hi Team,

As far as I'm aware AOE dex debuff (not shear) is breaking mezz and this shouldn't occur. Tested on lvl 11 Eldritch in BG.

Please let me know if I'm mistaken and if this is working as intended. I'm pretty certain it never broke mezz previously.

- I have not tried aoe str/con yet as I don't have it yet but I would assume it would do the same thing.
Can you show a video of this happening please?
Electronic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Marcus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:30 pm
Electronic wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:05 pm Hi Team,

Can you show a video of this happening please?
I just tested this again solo without a group partner and mezz was not broken on one of the goblins in the BG, however it did seem to happen when fighting an enemy cabalist and the cabby pet. When the pet was aoe debuffed the mezz broke on the pet. I'm not really able to set that up to make a video of it. Are you able to assist with an enemy realm to see if it occurs?
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing this until you have some actual proof of this happening.