Quest Journal Inaccurate

Find any bug ? Report it !
Amorphium
Wanderer
Wanderer

Removing duplicate quests has removed completed quest

The log shows that I wanted to abandon the quest "Lyonesse Explorer: Bounty Hunter" but it is still in my journal.
Instead the completed stonehenge quest which I was saving for lvl 49 got removed.
Would it be possible to grant me the quest credit again?
edit: character name is Finarfin
Luloon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Delete a completed quest

There is a bug when a quest is completed that you can't delete it.

Actually i've done quest in Thid (then i got roasted and kicked out because to high level) and i can't delete thoses quests anymore.

Quests who aren't completed are fine and deletable.

(I'll post a video later as proof)
Chihuahua
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Delete a completed quest

I think it's an overall bug with some quests (and the bug seems to appear randomly for me) - i cant delete some uncompleted quests for example, but on the next day when I log in im able to delete it.
Plurk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Quest Journal

It seems that some quests wont return after they ve been deleted in the journal
1 Epic Cloack quest Hib was bugged today, after the fix the quest had to be redone to get the item. I deleted the quest in the journal but the NPC won t give the quest again.
2 My NS is lvl 50, has cl experience for lvl6 , King wont give the quest for turning in the cl weapon, I can t train the CL sub specs either. Problably because off a bugged sobekite quest I got from the King and halfway the steps it disapperared from my journal.
(at cl lvl 8 according to Bobs ui still no cl weapon)
Spikey NS lvl 50
KING CL 2022 spikey.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maritza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Quest Journal Inaccurate

Another screenshot of quest journal bug (may be not necessary, but proof that bug is still there):
QuestsLogBug.JPG
I have the Hills of Claret task I cant finish because i got some rps and no longer can enter this BG, so I tried to remove this task, but this task is not removed, instead another one is removed. Hopefully the NPC give me back this quest.
I began 2 other tasks and one of these tasks is now duplicated, one is counting correctly, the other dont change.

So, its look like having 2 kind of bugs: one duplicate the task/quest and literally forget one on them, the 2nd is when removing a task/quest, it remove another.

Hope this will help you !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tritri
Esquire
Esquire

Quest multiplied leads to removing the wrong one

Hello,

So a bit hard to give concrete evidence because I realized the bug after removing the wrong quest, I'll try to give details.

My journal was a bit filled with quests, about 10-15, a lot of leirvik quest and some of them had bugged and were written in double in my journal.

So I tried to clean a bit and started removing quests.

I had just picked the king's quest and was doing the level 35 one, so in the middle of the steps.

When I tried to remove one of the quest though, it removed my king's quest instead of the one I had clicked on.

To be sure I didn't just miss clicked, I tried again to remove quests, and it removed the second king quest instead of the one I had clicked on.

Now in my journal I only have 2 Leirvik quest that I think I had in double, and I can't remove them. But I lost my king quests including the progress I had on one of these.
Tritri
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Quest multiplied leads to removing the wrong one

Ah I had the same bug, so I took some screenshot

I tried to kick Leirvik dauntless : restless hagbui and I lost Trollheim Explorer quest
Karen
Developer
Developer

Comments after this is post Beta Patch #31
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing this since over a month since fix and no issues reported.