+Power Pool is not functioning.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

+Power Pool is not functioning.

I have purchased items that have +XX% to power pool but do not have any effect. You can replicate this by adding an item to your template that only adds +XX% power pool and avoid adding acuity or +power on the same item. The power bar does not move and /bonuses will not show additional power. I believe this report is the same issue but I am providing details to replicate. viewtopic.php?t=758

Item I am adding:
Item.PNG
Before:
Before.PNG
After:
After.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enapay
Esquire
Esquire

Re: +Power Pool is not functioning.

I had tested it some time ago and it seemed to have an effect when casting spells, but just now i did another check with cleric items and can confirm that it seems to make no difference

Other than bonuses i also used the method of casting spells nonstop - the result was that the same amount of heals got me mana om in both cases and that is with 16% mana pool difference without acuity or dex messing it up.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: +Power Pool is not functioning.

Seems like there was an issue with updating power pool when an item was equipped/unequipped. After a relog/zoning/anything else that causes recalc, the power pool was correct.

This will be fixed after next reboot.