Hibernia CL Weapon Styles (All)

Find any bug ? Report it !
Nacredem
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hibernia CL Weapon Styles (All)

All CL weapon styles in Hibernia appear to have no growth rate despite the trainer delve saying it should. Swing damage is the same as unstyled, and delving it from your hot bar shows very low damage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Hibernia CL Weapon Styles (All)

i have encountered the same problem on my druid while testing cl styles vs lvl 50 dummy.

The top left section of my screenshot shows one unstyled hit followed by the style which is the same damage, then below that are 2 more different styles also without growth.

I have also tried the guardian cl styles ("Lateral Assault", "Flanking Blow", "Gouge feint", "Tenacity", "Onslaught" and "Vengeance") also resulting in no growth for which I do not have a screenshot.

no growth on cl styles.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derp
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Im doing further testing on my cleric with cl styles. I do get +style damage on my cleric but very minimal. I suspect the growth is affected by weapon spec which is 0 since it is a cl style which results in lowered actual growth. I will continue testing and try to back it up with actual screenshots / data.

Sadly I cant test on ywain because Endless Conquest accounts cant spec cl abilities.
derp
Karen
Developer
Developer

Thank you for a nice report. You are indeed correct with regards to the spec level. This will be resolved in the next patch.