Suggestion: Keeps, Zergs, and Roundabout PvP

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Skiidzman
Esquire
Esquire

Suggestion: Keeps, Zergs, and Roundabout PvP

TL;DR - What is the point of keeps and towers if they aren't the centralized focus of PvP encounters?

So here are my suggestions, of which I have no idea how difficult they would be to implement from a coding or engine aspect:

[ 1 ] Keeps or towers which are undefended should not offer a large portion of realm points. Why? Because there is inherently not much risk. What classifies as undefended? I would wager anything less than 8 players in the area, elite groups can punch holes in zergs quite easily if coordinated.

- The goal is to prevent zergs from benefiting needlessly from capping "ghost keeps, or undefended keeps" and from avoiding other counter zergs. Before you get upset, I have some suggestions that highly benefit zergs, but change the dynamic of gameplay.

[ 2 ] Keeps or towers which are actively being assaulted, and defended by 8 or more players, should offer some great bonuses. I would like to see a % RP bonus, within X area of a keep or tower, granted not only to solos and groups, but to zergs as well. I want to encourage 8 - mans, small mans, and solos to take the risk to defend towers, knowing certainly they will likely die, but at the potential for way more realm points if they are successful. I want this same concept to apply to zerg warfare, and I want the source of their RPs to not come from PvE with keeps, but from battles at keeps and towers and in the open.

[ 3 ] Zones of Battle. I would like zergs to also have fun, and engage each other away from monuments. I want 8 - mans, small mans, and solos to join in on the action if they fly into it. If 25 players of at the minimum two different realms engage one another in the open (not around a keep or tower), it creates a zone of battle with a large radius. Players that fight and kill one another in that x radius gain a % RP bonus for a specified period of time.

Incentives change everything, it would likely entice even the most elite 8 - mans to get off EV / island and engage is some fruitful endeavors... I think ideally I'd like to see people have fun instead of always playing it safe and avoiding combat.