November 24, 2022 - i50 Testing is Live

Keep you up to date with the server activity
Marcus
Count
Count

November 24, 2022 - i50 Testing is Live

i50 is now live!

Thank you SO much for helping us test Eden these past few months! It has been quite an incredible journey and we cannot express to you enough how much we appreciate your testing and submitted bug reports.

Thanks to your testing, reports, and feedback, we have been able to gather enough information on our currency acquisition rates and end game PvE content/gear acquisition. We have determined we have enough information now to move this piece of testing out of the i50 domain.

Characters of any level can visit the starting zones (Tutorial & SI) to find a master trainer that will instantly boost you to lvl 50, rr5, and cl10.

Next to the trainers are also merchants for gear, as well as potions.

To instantly cap all stats, visit Wyrmwug the Goblin King, there you will find a Perfect Ring of Stats and Perfect Ring of ToA.

We feel this will give the players who are wanting to test out additional characters for RvR or different builds an easier avenue to do so. Of course, all of the PvE content will still be available for anybody wishing to test late game encounters during this phase.

Happy Holidays!
Eden Staff