Hib Coruscating Mines mob pathing

Find any bug ? Report it !
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Hib Coruscating Mines mob pathing

This issue occurs everywhere in Hib Coruscating Mines, but is best exemplified at /loc 28181, 17281, 15776 where Duga is located.

Standing on a ledge and attacking silvermine guards and coerced groovers they do not follow the correct path of the terrain but instead proceed in a straight line to their attacker. As such they will often temporarily disappear (falling off the ledge to the floor far below) and then reappear right on top of their attacker.

I noticed this issue several weeks ago but it was resolved before I could report it. Now it is occurring again.

Thanks very much for your attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Hib Coruscating Mines mob pathing

This issue seems to come and go.

I started farming a couple of hours ago and the issue was not occurring - mobs were following the terrain rather than falling off cliffs and magically scaling the opposite cliff. I went AFK for a while, returned and the issue is now occurring - mobs are moving directly to their attacker and falling off the terrain.

Perhaps there is a background service that controls pathing and it is not running all the time? Is there something on my side that could be causing this?
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Hello Stew,

Thank you very much for the bug report. We are currently doing a large overhaul of some internal systems that should fix the pathing issues. I'll leave this open and can hopefully close it out once the issues are resolved.
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Thank you.

And thanks to the whole Dev team for creating this awesome server!
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Closing this since has been fixed :)