Thid Bots in CK

Find any bug ? Report it !
Vollarc
Esquire
Esquire

Thid Bots in CK

Sorry for a lack of screen shots, but it happened to a member of my group and I thought they were going to post here, but didnt want it to get lost.

1. As a trio we were on deserter island, fought a group of bots, and lost
2. We respawned and my group member ran to CK which we owned.
3. While standing in the court yard they were attacked by at least 1 bot, who was then killed by the CK guards.
4. We received the deserter head, and the spam was in thid keep, neither of us was on the deserter island, I was on the way from portal keep, group member was in CK. 3rd group member had logged off.
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Re: Thid Bots in CK

Thanks for the feedback! They're a bit janky at the moment but will get all of these fixed!
Vollarc
Esquire
Esquire

Mostly worried about being able to kill them with help of guards.
I'd love for them to be worth something, so making them not easily farmable is important!

Related note:
We were able to kite them through PVE mobs once, and we had a couple boars attacking a healer. The others in the spawned group wouldn't come to its aid, and we could watch the healer slowly die to mobs.
I'm worried that the bot->mob interactions arnt there yet, and until they are, it might be good to try to avoid having too many pve mobs in the same areas that deserters could spawn in

Edit:
After looking today, I see that most of the roaming boars are missing from thid deserter island, so i guess you were already on that :D
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Hahaha!

They currently are confused by NPCs and Pets -- will be worked on soon as I get some extra time :)