Weapon Lusters

Find any bug ? Report it !
Parintachin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Weapon Lusters

I had weapon lusters on all of my crafted offhands (5 of them), when I logged in today all my crafted weapons no longer had any lusters on them but all my drop weapons still did. Charcoal lusters on Arcanium Weighted Bearded Axes. Dyes applied in Jord at account vault. Logged off/in (20 hours later) at Godr (rvr town port).

edit: logged back in and the lusters are applied again. I think it has something to do with swapping multiple of the same named item, I think one of them isn't dyed, and it's registering whichever one is equipped upon log in to the others. Haven't confirmed yet.
Heagen
Developer
Developer

Re: Weapon Lusters

If you find a pattern to this problem, let me know.
Marcus
Count
Count

Parintachin wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:16 am I had weapon lusters on all of my crafted offhands (5 of them), when I logged in today all my crafted weapons no longer had any lusters on them but all my drop weapons still did. Charcoal lusters on Arcanium Weighted Bearded Axes. Dyes applied in Jord at account vault. Logged off/in (20 hours later) at Godr (rvr town port).

edit: logged back in and the lusters are applied again. I think it has something to do with swapping multiple of the same named item, I think one of them isn't dyed, and it's registering whichever one is equipped upon log in to the others. Haven't confirmed yet.
I think youre right that its linked to items with the same name and swapping them on/off. Are you able to reproduce and show via video?
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing due to inactivity