Patterned armor not able to add proc / craft

Find any bug ? Report it !
Mindraniel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Crafted Leggings - cant be trade

Hi Guys,

my Druid has a crafted scale leggings, SC on it, but now the leggings cant be traded to other players. Wanted my guild alchemist to put a tincture on it, but "this item can't be traded" appears if I want to put the item into the trade window. Also the text "Cannot be traded to other players" appears on the item info window.

If someone could help it would be great, having a leggings without the MHB is ... bad :P
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

Patterned armor not able to add proc / craft

once you pattern something you cannot add procs to it? since they patterns trade is ninja changed to not be tradable now
cant ad procs to my gear / tincture
Gaven
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Patterned armor not able to add proc / craft

To OP,

Non-tradeable is an original aspect of skinning on Eden. The goal seems to be personal progression of cosmetics instead of turning them into a market. Buying and selling skins is not currently a thing and that appears intended, which I like and agree with personally.

As to the proc situation. Simply gain 1 additional skill in alchemy for a total of 2 and you can apply any proc yourself by clicking the craft option on the item. This initiates self craft where you can add the proc and complete the process.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Patterned armor not able to add proc / craft

Thank you Gaven for explaining. Closing this.