Tips for leveling

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
daoclover
Wanderer
Wanderer

Tips for leveling

Hey guys,

Level 40 Friar here, I have been playing since launch and it seems a bit grindy. But I suspect this is due to "user error". So, is it faster todo quests solo, or to find / build a group killing random purp mobs? I have found DF to be a pain, due to random wipes here and there from other realms. Do you even get a bonus from killing mobs in DF?
Dykor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Tips for leveling

Heya,

wiki?content=albion

Go to Cornwall/Lyonesse - port to Yarley's farm and do the quests, ask to group, it went SUPER fast doing these
(40+ quests then 45+ quests)
Hele
Wanderer
Wanderer

I'd hardly call it grindy, I'm the most casual player you could imagine and I'm 49.5 now.
yems
Wanderer
Wanderer

This is the one of the easier servers to level on, if you find the grind tedious you wont make it once you hit 50 and need to do raids, those feel grindy.
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

yems wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:48 pm This is the one of the easier servers to level on, if you find the grind tedious you wont make it once you hit 50 and need to do raids, those feel grindy.
Indeed, tasks have the advantage that you can still grow when the server is in an age where not many level groups are up anymore. On the other hand I ´m missing a bit good spots with decent respawn where you can farm and push low chars, also it would be nice to have exp tokens or daily quests active to have some further ways to get exp.
fabsley
Esquire
Esquire

i'm pretty sure he didnt ask to be judged or proven wrong, but tips for leveling.

additionally to what dykor said, beginng at level 40, you can also join every Sidi, Legion/HL, SH, AC and Krondon Raid, and get a free level plus mythirian from the respective quest (zone entrance) each run. pretty smooth actually. just spec heal/buff and you are actually really helping, even with level 40.