Enchanter Pets

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
poisonclovers
Esquire
Esquire

Enchanter Pets

This morning I was inside the keep defending a battleground ck from 4 hibs. Two happen to be enchanters. I casted one gtae and both pets ran through wall and started attacking. (Known issue) The new part is that the ally (melee) would hit and then disappear through wall or ceiling. Un targetable. just kept vanishing, not even the guards could hit them because they would just disappear until their melee timer was up and pop on me again.

The caster pet would just pop start a nuke, I would break LoS it would still land its nuke and then it also would disappear.

Died, ran all the way back got into the CK ae'd them while on lord, ported through door to oil rampart. pets walk through and killed me.
holzkohle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Enchanter Pets

"I casted one gtae"
Why did you attack them first ? They didnt do anything to you. Leave them alone!
But i agree on guards tho, they should be able to attack the pets aswell. Only if they are in their close range/radius.
Pets should be able to go trough walls because they are ghosts especially Enchanter Pets since they are from "underhill"
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Enchanter Pets

Will be fixed by launch.