Early Level Melee Characters and Yellow Con Mobs - To hit issues

Find any bug ? Report it !
Electronic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Early Level Melee Characters and Yellow Con Mobs - To hit issues

- Steps to reproduce the bug
There's an issue when trying to melee yellow con mobs early on. I tested with my friend on a yellow con starting mob in the starting zone with a Hib Warden, then myself on my own account with an Alb Pally. The mob from level 1 styles goes down to minimum 90-95% while the Melee ends up dying before they are able to kill it using any of the level 1 styles. The only way to progress on these characters is to have another person helping the melee character or to die and kill blue con or lower.

Please let me know if any questions. Happy to help.
Last edited by Electronic on Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Early Level Melee Characters and Yellow Con Mobs - To hit issues

You should kill blue cons until you get a better weapon. This is largely in line with patch era.
Electronic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:45 pm You should kill blue cons until you get a better weapon. This is largely in line with patch era.
Even with a higher level weapon the dmg isn't sufficient enough. Leveling as a melee should be in line with a caster shouldn't it? Seems like you still barely live even with an upgraded weapon.
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

the main problem is the starting weapon. any melee i equipped witrh full gear of the QM in the tutorial did very well against yellows. but with the starting weapon its rough. do 1 quest slowly, buy a weapon and you should be able to kill blues fast. once your qm gear is full its pretty much easy going.

ofc you dont kill as quick as a caster and have to reg HP all the time but the health reg mysterians help a lot you get in dungeons. dont go for endu ones. just get end pots imho
Karen
Developer
Developer

This seems like a discussion thread. For actual bugs you have to specify what you think is incorrect.
Player dps, mob defense, health regen, hit chance, etc etc
Closing this since it doesn't belong in bug reports.