Smite Repel evil line of spells, heals are off, or not considering smite spec when healing.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Nugglez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Smite Repel evil line of spells, heals are off, or not considering smite spec when healing.

The pbae dd line of the smite line for clerics appears to be bugged. According to the Char planner, the level 11 spell, Repel Evil, has a heal of 60. Assuming this heal is considered a spec heal, it should hit for 75 on the cleric, if its not a spec heal, the lowest it should heal for is 45. If this is a base type of heal with variance, my smite spec of 16+4 at level 19 should be more than enough to cause no variance, and for it to heal at max on my cleric, each time. I've seen it heal for 19. Which, even if the spell is using the wrong delve, aka, the level 6 version, the heal is still 30, which shouldn't even be possible to heal for 19.

Thanks!
Nugglez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Smite Repel evil line of spells, heals are off, or not considering smite spec when healing.

Bumping this, because the ability is still functioning improperly. Just used the level 22 version of the spell, and received a heal of 64. That is less than half of the delve of the heal portion of the spell. Coding is wrong on the delve, or the entire line is broken. Please fix this.

Edit, level 42 version of the spell, delves for 200, just healed me, the user, for 50hp. I was not then fully healed, it just only healed for 50.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Smite Repel evil line of spells, heals are off, or not considering smite spec when healing.

This has been resolved, thank you for your report.