Midgard Quest: The King's Champion-Into the Halls (level50-50)

Find any bug ? Report it !
Adwaenyth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Quest uncompletable - The King's Champion - Into the Cave

On the quest "The King's Champion - Into the Cave" after completing the steps the quest remains in the Questlog without any steps displayed on my Enchanter. The King shows the quest completion icon, but I cannot finish the quest nor drop it from the log, since it doesn't have any quest steps displayed.
swankster
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Quest uncompletable - The King's Champion - Into the Cave

I have the same issue on Alb.
Brum
Wanderer
Wanderer

Midgard Quest: The King's Champion-Into the Halls (level50-50)

Hello,

I cannot complete this quest. The king gives me the option to select which weapon I want. I chose the 2h Hammer (Thurisaz Slald Two Handed Hammer). That weapon is now in my inventory and I can equip it. He has the blue icon still over his head and I have no way to complete the quest. I am able to leave the King's Room into Jord and back. I have logged off and still have the 2h Hammer from the King however I cannot close out this quest. I still have the blue icon over his head and he still asks me which weapon I was as a reward. I can switch weapons so I can go from the 2H hammer to another. I just have to give back the weapon I currently have and he will give me my new selection. On my journal tab, I still see the quest however it does not let me expanded it to provide further information.

I can take a screen shot and have however I do not know where that screenshot is located. If you could provide a way of where that would be located I should be able to add that.

Character-Brumald
Quest: (Midgard) The King's Champion-Into the Halls (level50-50)
Loc: Eirik's Throne Room: loc 24196,27623, 15972 dir=255
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Midgard Quest: The King's Champion-Into the Halls (level50-50)

This has been resolved, thank you for your report.