Ablative Bug

Find any bug ? Report it !
suppenkasper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ablative Bug

I don't know if it is a display bug or what it is. Haven't had the chance to test it in a duel. Im wearing on my char parts of armor that was removed early in the Beta with Ablative procs. Maybe those are bugged? I've seen other people have the same issue.

For description of the screenhot: In the top left it shows 4x ablative proc that shouldnt be there.

Edit: Actually it seems like it is the chant from (Bard?) not exactly sure who runs the abla chant. The Ablative proc from Armor looks different
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Ablative Bug

suppenkasper wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:12 pm I don't know if it is a display bug or what it is. Haven't had the chance to test it in a duel. Im wearing on my char parts of armor that was removed early in the Beta with Ablative procs. Maybe those are bugged? I've seen other people have the same issue.

For description of the screenhot: In the top left it shows 4x ablative proc that shouldnt be there.

Edit: Actually it seems like it is the chant from (Bard?) not exactly sure who runs the abla chant. The Ablative proc from Armor looks different
What exactly is the bug here? Please reproduce it and show via video.
Kamu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Ablative Bug

Marcus wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:30 am
suppenkasper wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:12 pm I don't know if it is a display bug or what it is. Haven't had the chance to test it in a duel. Im wearing on my char parts of armor that was removed early in the Beta with Ablative procs. Maybe those are bugged? I've seen other people have the same issue.

What exactly is the bug here? Please reproduce it and show via video.
I'm fairly certain it is:

Crafted ablative reprocs proc random alblative abilities instead of the 100dmg 50%absorb they should be.