2 PC's boxing?

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Pantydropper
Wanderer
Wanderer

2 PC's boxing?

So my sons computer is side by side with mine on an 8 foot desk, am I allowed to box being on separate PC's or that not aloud? I know dual boxing isnt on 1 pc just wasnt sure if having separate pcs was okay.
TangoXray
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: 2 PC's boxing?

If you are talking about playing together there should not be a problem, the rules are no dual characters or buffbots, so as long as your son is'nt playing an afk buffbot stuck to you running around I think you should be good.
Cal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pretty sure with a name like Pantydropper, he is wanting permission to duel box so he can PL himself and his alts.
TangoXray
Wanderer
Wanderer

Cal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:57 pm Pretty sure with a name like Pantydropper, he is wanting permission to duel box so he can PL himself and his alts.
Harsh words, he may be an extremely handsome chap and worthy of the name!
Dyzeaze
Wanderer
Wanderer

Look under home -> forum -> faq and select accounts. It states one account per player and states dual logging will not be allowed. I would assume dual logging means dual boxing AND using two accounts to bypass the RVR timer.

Multiple players per household are allowed - so you can play with your son.

I tried to get my sons to play but they lost interest about 1/4 of the way through beta. I couldn't even get them to log in during the instant 50 period.

I would be very careful with any play while one player is AFK though. It will look suspicious (players know what multiboxers look like) and you'll just end up getting both accounts banned.