my first 20 levels

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
comicbookdude2022
Wanderer
Wanderer

my first 20 levels

I played on Phoenix so i'm not sure if things are kinda the same but here are a few observations.

I'm really confused on mobs aggressive behavior. I can run into a group of aggressive mobs and none of them even bother to attack me or 1 might come after me. I can also send a pet into the middle of a spawn marked as aggressive and none of them attack my pet. Either we are in beta and they are still working on this or this is on purpose I don't know.

I did a few quest and when I pulled the map up there was a red dot showing me where the quest was. OMG this is so much better then going online finding the /loc and wasting tons of time finding the quest spot. Is this something only eden is doing? I sure don't remember this on Phoenix. Love this.
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: my first 20 levels

Often the mob aggro range depends on the level of the mob. Low level = low aggro range. This is to help new players get used to the aggro mechanic.

I'm glad you like the quests and the red dots! The red dot is more of a suggestion as sometimes you still have to explore around. This is one of the many features only being done on Eden :)