roaming guards in FZ

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Gotti
Wanderer
Wanderer

roaming guards in FZ

Hello,

it might be a waste of time but ill try it anyways...at the patch level Eden is at their should be roaming guards around Keeps implemented...some say they were a pain but well..they were there haha...i tried it on Uthgard, Phoenix and Atlas and got ignored so crossing my fingers this will not happen here...I also have some evidenz you guys can check out..

http://camelotherald.wikia.com/wiki/Pat ... rsion_1.38

RvR Frontier Keeps:

We have made some changes to the frontier keeps throughout all three realms, particularly with the roaming patrols that move about the zones controlled by the keeps. Up until this point the areas of land controlled by the keeps has been quite small, with large gaps between the controlled lands, allowing armies to bypass the keeps to get deep into an enemy realm. In order to encourage invaders to take the frontier keeps, and defenders to defend them we have increased the area that the outlying patrols from each keep move about in. In general these areas now overlap, so that it's possible that patrols from more than one keep guard a single section of land. The number of these patrols has also been increased to account for the larger area that needs to be patrolled. Over the course of this week we'll be making more changes to the frontier keep and relic keep guard forces and adding incentives to the keeps to give more benefits to owning them. All of these changes will be made with the intent to give the frontier keeps more meaning, and encourage invaders to take them and defenders to defend them.

Patrol areas around frontier keeps increased in size.

Number of patrols around frontier keeps increased to account for larger patrol area.

The frontier keeps now control a contingent of strong guards to help defend

another thing is will we be able to upgrade towers/Keeps and Doors manually? lets say for merith points or BP?