Solo black wings in low lvl bg's

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

Solo black wings in low lvl bg's

i suggest making it so only level 50s can get the wings

now all the 50s who are trying to achieve something are being dominated by people killing non templated newbies

thats not tuff at all
Vildi
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Solo black wings in low lvl bg's

as opposed to the solo level 50's ganking non templated lowbies in df etc?
Soremor
Esquire
Esquire

Vildi wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:35 am as opposed to the solo level 50's ganking non templated lowbies in df etc?
Hahaha my thoughts exactly.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

Vildi wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:35 am as opposed to the solo level 50's ganking non templated lowbies in df etc?
what?

they con gray they dont count

i dont think yer pickin this one up here

majority of DF noobs are either yellow to you or they are gray

again grays dont add to your kills
Last edited by rgarrett on Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eulogy
Wanderer
Wanderer

I fully agree everyone knows it is pure cheesy to be templated in a bg and pick on people who con green to blue to you in trash gear while you are templated. Being a solo in a bg with black wings is nothing special at all you literally used no skill to get those wings.

At 50 rvr you actually have to earn your solo kills not net kills off of people who are blue and untemplated.. Any one trying to say this post is dumb is just another bg rider trying to act tough
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

ya its no accomplishment you know 99% of bg toons are leveling and u got this 1 twink killing EVERYONE without opening his eyes

he does not deserve anything
Eulogy
Wanderer
Wanderer

What lowbies in df? No one goes to df for that reason anymore so that is just not true. Most soloers I see in df are killing other 50's not greens who are untemplated in bgs
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

ye DF is not poppin any more anyways

all need to lvl is BG's underlings repeat 2 days max level
Soremor
Esquire
Esquire

Lol guys theres stealthers camping the merchants in DF like all day, and stealth duos and trios jumping solos all up and down there.

Yeah, sure, its lame to max temp in a BG and smash ungeared lower-level folks.

But honestly, I dont see the difference between that and stealth-camping the mobs required for the epic quests, the daily quests, or folks trying to farm seals in DF.

I usually agree with most of the stuff Eulogy says, but cant help but hard eye-roll to "Any one trying to say this post is dumb is just another bg rider trying to act tough". Nobodys acting tough. Its a video game.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Soremor wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:51 am Lol guys theres stealthers camping the merchants in DF like all day, and stealth duos and trios jumping solos all up and down there.

Yeah, sure, its lame to max temp in a BG and smash ungeared lower-level folks.

But honestly, I dont see the difference between that and stealth-camping the mobs required for the epic quests, the daily quests, or folks trying to farm seals in DF.

I usually agree with most of the stuff Eulogy says, but cant help but hard eye-roll to "Any one trying to say this post is dumb is just another bg rider trying to act tough". Nobodys acting tough. Its a video game.
welllllll XD it's all ego driven for the most part. Any video game that has competition where people strive to be better.. hand eye coordination and all that... that's why you got people using AHK to have an edge with their class. NOT that im arguing with anyone here, just saying. nowadays yes,, a LOT of people seem to let their in-game character reflect them as a person, RP or otherwise. it's only natural.

You ever stay for the end of a match in CoD? XD everyone is a tough guy.. Hell even in DAoC- how many times have you seen or heard of someone who got smoked in RvR, then Xrealms to QQ to you on your realm- since you can't understand their language XD
It simply creates more toxicity than needed. but that's what having a prize at the end of a goal means I suppose.. sucks but what can we do? come in the forums and get people talking down on you in your own thread because their own personal issues. (half the time)

I guess what I'm saying is there is a huge difference when you're in an area where there will NOT be any greys vs DF where you will see greys, and thus yield no reward for said ego. Which I can say, having an ego isn't really a bad thing, rather if your ego is driving you, it becomes a problem in most circumstances.