Sobekite Eternal

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
fallkynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sobekite Eternal

First time poster!
I'm leveling my first toon on Eden being an Arms man, as I loved my live one so much 😂
Anyway, I'm hearing this new SE instance is quite tough. My question, is as an arms, what are my requirements going into it? Spec will fine. But I moreso mean gear? Is a full template required?
illusive
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Sobekite Eternal

Yes templates are required. Edit: also tank is most important role

I wish you luck finding consistent groups to go though. At least on mid, it is like pulling teeth trying to form a group. I wish that Eden devs would increase the incentive to do it.

I.e. double the amount of Luna coin, increase the amount of RoG drops, make the utility a smaller range (100-Max util only), perhaps special Luna coin only non-tradable skins (Arti skins anyone??)

Idk, something to make people at least have some interest in doing it outside of the few I have taught the dungeon
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

illusive wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:31 pm Yes templates are required. Edit: also tank is most important role

I wish you luck finding consistent groups to go though. At least on mid, it is like pulling teeth trying to form a group. I wish that Eden devs would increase the incentive to do it.

I.e. double the amount of Luna coin, increase the amount of RoG drops, make the utility a smaller range (100-Max util only), perhaps special Luna coin only non-tradable skins (Arti skins anyone??)

Idk, something to make people at least have some interest in doing it outside of the few I have taught the dungeon
I don't know if it's a lack of interest or other issues, for me it's a template issue... I'd like to do sobekite to make a good template but since I don't have a good template I can't do sobekite.... it's quite a loop with no way out. Only thing one can do is farm raids when possible, try to get a good template and then do Sobekite. But, unless you have other toons to template, once you have a good template just why do Sobekite? This is the main issue imho...
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
illusive
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:35 pm
illusive wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:31 pm Yes templates are required. Edit: also tank is most important role

I don't know if it's a lack of interest or other issues, for me it's a template issue... I'd like to do sobekite to make a good template but since I don't have a good template I can't do sobekite.... it's quite a loop with no way out. Only thing one can do is farm raids when possible, try to get a good template and then do Sobekite. But, unless you have other toons to template, once you have a good template just why do Sobekite? This is the main issue imho...
you can get a decent enough template by mixing Dragonslayer with Epic Armor and some Jewelry from Dragon/DF/TG/SH.

the temp doesnt need to be perfect, just not gimped with all resists below 20% and con at 75/75 and HPs at 0/400

Edit: Also once you are in a 'template' there is always room for improvements. I bet there is less than 10% of people with 'perfect' templates, and once its perfect then you can go into the realm of being a weaponless template and giving yourself extra toys like SC'd items with charge dds and disease cure etc.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

illusive wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:11 pm
Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:35 pm

you can get a decent enough template by mixing Dragonslayer with Epic Armor and some Jewelry from Dragon/DF/TG/SH.

the temp doesnt need to be perfect, just not gimped with all resists below 20% and con at 75/75 and HPs at 0/400

Edit: Also once you are in a 'template' there is always room for improvements. I bet there is less than 10% of people with 'perfect' templates, and once its perfect then you can go into the realm of being a weaponless template and giving yourself extra toys like SC'd items with charge dds and disease cure etc.
Yes sure enough, that's what I did on past servers...trying to get the max, make a weaponless tp, get all crafting to LGM just to craft MPs for the template and so on.... here I don't have so much time or will to make all those things again.
Anyway if you say that you don't need a perfect template but a decent one should be enough I could give Sobekite a try next time I'll see you in lfg for it, thanks!
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå