Bonedancer army pets split

Find any bug ? Report it !
Mabraghait
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bonedancer army pets split

Hi,
In Battlegrounds after talking to my Bone commander and ask him that pets assist him, my bonecrushers pets never assist him. They always go to their own target, breaking mez, running around etc... really annoying. Dunno if there's anything doable to fix that.
Don't have video to attach but it happens every time.
PapaSmurf
Wanderer
Wanderer

BD pets possibly bugged

Hello,

I do not record any video, mainly because I don't have any software to do so. (Maybe someone can teach me how to set that up?) So it will be hard to provide evidence, hopefully another BD can test this while recording and provide the evidence needed to address this issue.

I check my pet and verify that they are set to assist my target, I am Darkness spec and all of my pets are the level 39 darkness spec caster pets. Periodically when I send my pets to attack a target, my commander will run towards that target and start attacking, but my caster pets will run towards a completely different target. So I will immediately put my pets on passive and then command them to attack the target again. Without hesitation the commander charges the target I sent him to attack, but once again the caster pets decide they like some other random target better and go off to no mans land chasing some random target. This has happened on multiple occasions.

On a side note it seems like for some reason the AI on the pets is a little bugged, even if I put the pets on passive and send them to attack again, sometimes the caster pets do not cast they just run at a target and start to melee them. Even if the target is no where near the caster pet, and even if there has been several seconds, sometimes as long as a minute between the pet casting or attacking, and even if I put the pets on passive and command them to attack again.

I know I am in the minority when it comes to speccing my BD in darkness, where most BD's spec in suppression and offspec in darkness and they do not use the Darkness pets. Hopefully someone can record this and provide enough evidence for the dev's to look into this further.

Thank you Eden staff for your courageous work on this project.
Much <3
Judg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bonedancer Pet assist option

- Spell / Style / Skill / Item Name : It is the option when we right click on BD pet "assist"
- Steps to reproduce the bug : activate "assist" option
- Screenshot :

direct link : https://postimg.cc/4Yw71BcS

- Combat log if applicable : Not
- A video link : not
- The coordinate of the bug (by using /loc) : Anywhere
- Anything else that might be helpful : I activate the assist option but when i attack mobs my commander never moved to assist me
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Bonedancer army pets split

Thank you for the reports. This will be resolved after next reboot.