X-Realming between Mid and Alb.

Discuss about RvR
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Re: X-Realming between Mid and Alb.

Megrim wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:14 am
Wellzy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:40 pm Working as intended.

Keeping the OP realm in check.
It ´s just lame gaming, never seen such crossplay before in Daoc history. Hib only has advantage in playernumbers in non prime time, still no reason to coop.

Please stop it, you are getting ridicolous:

herald?n=top_guilds
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Megrim wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:14 am
Wellzy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:40 pm Working as intended.

Keeping the OP realm in check.
It ´s just lame gaming, never seen such crossplay before in Daoc history. Hib only has advantage in playernumbers in non prime time, still no reason to coop.

Please stop it, you are getting ridicolous:

herald?n=top_guilds
Ok sorry, let ´s nerf Hibernia then, so it´s getting the correct place it deserves :D, totally OP realm .
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

The place it deserves is the same place of the other 2 realms, so yes nerf it so alb and mid can come back playing normally and not against a ridicolous OP realm: just have a look at numbers, in any of them Hib is by far on top of Alb and Mid. I bet that for you it's because all the most skilled players in daoc history play on Hib, right? :lol:
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:14 pm The place it deserves is the same place of the other 2 realms, so yes nerf it so alb and mid can come back playing normally and not against a ridicolous OP realm: just have a look at numbers, in any of them Hib is by far on top of Alb and Mid. I bet that for you it's because all the most skilled players in daoc history play on Hib, right? :lol:
Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:14 pm The place it deserves is the same place of the other 2 realms, so yes nerf it so alb and mid can come back playing normally and not against a ridicolous OP realm: just have a look at numbers, in any of them Hib is by far on top of Alb and Mid. I bet that for you it's because all the most skilled players in daoc history play on Hib, right? :lol:
As posted in your other decent "nerf Hibernia" posting, Hibernia got higher RvR numbers so the bigger army wins normally and it ´s much about server progression, midgard is more tanky, when your tanks rush, some of them untemped and low rr hib casters have an advantage, as the from publisher announced "realm of magic" ,-).
Why do you think Hibernia loses many tower fights? No room to kite and cast around when the trolls are running the stairs and slaughter elves and lurikeen with some rupt.

This early cast bonus always worn a bit off with some server progression, midgard was always the realm with best groups and most rps at the end of each server, you got used to it and now Hibernia is shining at the moment, I feel sorry for you, really.
But don ´t be sad, I guess Hibernia will take it ´s right place on the bottom sooner or later like in "dem hibbies" video with or without bard root/amnesia ;) .
Btw. these hib changes like root for bard were made on live server, it ´s not a Eden custom thing, Hib got some love because the other realms got stronger setups, so your talking about nerfs is a bit odd.

You got some explainations, it ´s ok, when you don ´t agree, imho the realms are solid balanced, there are always some things ppl dislike or feel unfair, that ´s daoc.
As to complain and coop with another realm, Albs and Mids should encourage their players do participate more in rvr, the playernumbers are equal, the numbers in rvr are not. You can ´t expect to win much fights, when outnumbered and than claim the other realm is overpowered by class skills, that ´s a pretty poor excuse.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Megrim wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:25 am
As posted in your other decent "nerf Hibernia" posting, Hibernia got higher RvR numbers so the bigger army wins normally and it ´s much about server progression, midgard is more tanky, when your tanks rush, some of them untemped and low rr hib casters have an advantage, as the from publisher announced "realm of magic" ,-).
Why do you think Hibernia loses many tower fights? No room to kite and cast around when the trolls are running the stairs and slaughter elves and lurikeen with some rupt.

This early cast bonus always worn a bit off with some server progression, midgard was always the realm with best groups and most rps at the end of each server, you got used to it and now Hibernia is shining at the moment, I feel sorry for you, really.
But don ´t be sad, I guess Hibernia will take it ´s right place on the bottom sooner or later like in "dem hibbies" video with or without bard root/amnesia ;) .
Btw. these hib changes like root for bard were made on live server, it ´s not a Eden custom thing, Hib got some love because the other realms got stronger setups, so your talking about nerfs is a bit odd.

You got some explainations, it ´s ok, when you don ´t agree, imho the realms are solid balanced, there are always some things ppl dislike or feel unfair, that ´s daoc.
As to complain and coop with another realm, Albs and Mids should encourage their players do participate more in rvr, the playernumbers are equal, the numbers in rvr are not. You can ´t expect to win much fights, when outnumbered and than claim the other realm is overpowered by class skills, that ´s a pretty poor excuse.
No I'm sorry but I cannot follow on your "these hib changes like root for bard were made on live server" because so many other changes were made on Live (for example: BD pet formations and spacing, things that are fundamental in PvP to avoid a pet strike mezz, and other things for other toons) that we don't have here. So I just wonder why this particular thing has been taken from Live and not other things for other classes.
I cannot see these stronger setups in other realms, all that I see is that Hibernia, here, has the biggest numbers everywhere, in zerg, solo, duo, smallman and 8man. And, as I said before, because, for a simple statistic issue, we cannot think that ALL the best players are in Hibs all that I'm asking for is some decent review of the situation right now.... I don't care if at RR10 a mid party setup is stronger, we will never reach RR10 if things go on like this because the server will die/reset much earlier than that point
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

bAshl0r wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:17 pm Its been obvious the last days.
Pretty much been that way since launch, but they never considered how this approach would impact their realms. By teaming up and attacking hibs, alone, they managed to decrease their available RP pool and increase those available to hibs. When you have 100 players from each realm in the field, and you aren't x-realming with another realm, each realm has 200 potential targets available for RP's. However, when you x-realm and focus on a single realm alone, you are creating a situation where 200 players are now in competition for 100 potential targets, and if each realm gets about half of those targets, then each realm will only benefit from 50 potential targets, and their rp's. 50 potential targets is only 25% of the total targets, and rp's, available to the realm that doesn't x-realm. So instead of actually helping their realms, the x-realming approach has done nothing but make it harder for them to earn rp's, while making it that much easier for hibs due to creating such a target rich environment.

Meanwhile, you see crybaby mid and alb players whining about hib rp totals and asking for nerfs, simply because they don't understand how basic math works.
Wimbo
Wanderer
Wanderer

They merge together, because they are free RPs by themselves. You should be happy its more RPs to be gained.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

The most hilarious thing about this thread are Hibs complimenting themselves about how strong they are..... and give "crybabies" to Mid and Albs while the entire thread is a whine against Mids and Albs....

So this is how it works: Hibs cry that nasty Mids and Albs come together to them. One (from a Mid perspective) tries to explain WHY it happens. Hibs don't like the explanation so they start venting that they are the stronger and more skilled and have more numbers beause they only love RvR and so on while Albs and Mids are just a bunch of jealous PvE lover ( :?: ). One tries again to explain that these are not the causes of the argument of the thread, that is WHY 2 realms cooperate against one in given situations (here is albs+mids against hibs, somewhere else is differente, Daoc has always been this way because of THREE factions mechanics, you know....).Hibs start giving "crybabies" to Mids and Albs because they won't agree that only Hibs are the best players on the server and them albs and mids are nasty scums. At this point one gets lost about the thread (opened by an Hib) because reality seems to be switching apart, also mathematics has to give way to hibs ranting (the half-rp-theory is great, it should be studied in universities).

You are wonderful, really! :lol:
Wimbo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fin / Valar wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:53 pm The most hilarious thing about this thread are Hibs complimenting themselves about how strong they are..... and give "crybabies" to Mid and Albs while the entire thread is a whine against Mids and Albs....

So this is how it works: Hibs cry that nasty Mids and Albs come together to them. One (from a Mid perspective) tries to explain WHY it happens. Hibs don't like the explanation so they start venting that they are the stronger and more skilled and have more numbers beause they only love RvR and so on while Albs and Mids are just a bunch of jealous PvE lover ( :?: ). One tries again to explain that these are not the causes of the argument of the thread, that is WHY 2 realms cooperate against one in given situations (here is albs+mids against hibs, somewhere else is differente, Daoc has always been this way because of THREE factions mechanics, you know....).Hibs start giving "crybabies" to Mids and Albs because they won't agree that only Hibs are the best players on the server and them albs and mids are nasty scums. At this point one gets lost about the thread (opened by an Hib) because reality seems to be switching apart, also mathematics has to give way to hibs ranting (the half-rp-theory is great, it should be studied in universities).

You are wonderful, really! :lol:
I wouldn't say anyone is crying; but indicating how horrible Mids and Albs mindsets are that they have to tag-team a realm to compete. If you really think Hib is superior, you obviously do not know class abilities (both class and RA specific) per realm well enough to prove your myth. It's not the realm; but it is the player behind the class that is your issue. When you have suck in masses, that is the product you provide for your realm as a community. Get guud - or at least try to get better, versus subjecting to calling on another realm to help you. Pathetic IMO
Pedro*
Soldier
Soldier

didnt read the thread after 2 lines

all i can say is : if one realm is stronger why wouldnt mid and alb grp up vs hib? (im a hib)
be glad we have action

but im sure , ur the guy who would never interfere in a fight between realms if u saw one :)

peace out