-Duration of Soldier's Barricade

Class balance ideas:

General:

-Increase heal values for Vehement Renewal
-Increase damage values for Reflex Attack
-Increase Dashing Defense range to 2000
-Increase damage values for Wrath of Champions

Armsman:

-Polearm styles are not very good and arguably just worse than two-handed styles. For some reason, Crippling Blow is just a worse version of the previous side style, Defender's Cross. Why? This is simply a garbage style that chains into more garbage with Mangle. Maybe change Crippling Blow and Mangle into a two-part target-styles reactionary that deals high damage, so it has something that the two-handed line doesn't.

Friar:

-Change Quick Strike lvl 10 style to a back snare? This style is useless right now and this would be much better for RvR
-Reduce Whirling Staff cooldown to 7 minutes

Scout:

-Reduce Shield Trip cooldown to 10 minutes

Valewalker:

-Improve the bonuses of evade/parry reactionary styles. For example remove the damage shield of Thorny Shield and replace it with a big group ablative that only lasts 30 seconds, or something else unique like this.

Thane:

-Increase the proc chance of Banishing Blows from 15% to 25%. If you invest 47 points into Stormcalling, you get a much better offensive DD proc! Leave the lower ones at 15%.

Hunter:

-Reduce the cooldown of Hunter's Elder Avatar from 60s to 30 or 40s. If you invest 50 points into Beastcraft, you get this bonus. Leave the lesser tiers of this skill at 60s.

This is all I could think of for now. Not looking for debates and flame wars, this is just my 2c to make end-game RvR better.