Battlegrounds

Discuss about RvR
Kasp/Lou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Battlegrounds

Any of the players who prefer BGs for quick fights and less work templating make it over to Eden and plan to focus on BG play? If so which BGs? Been playing a lot in thid, planned on molvik and cathal as well - but I've found at least on the mid side that people mostly just come in for questing/Keep take xp.
RoLarsen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Battlegrounds

Basically I would say this is a nice idea, I always enjoyed the BG's in DAOC.
Last edited by RoLarsen on Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandal
Wanderer
Wanderer

My group has /xp off in Leirvik for the last 2 weeks or so while we work on Templates and farm RPs. It has been fun.
Daskeladden
Wanderer
Wanderer

Im a guild leader for Molvik Menace. We run on the alb side most of the time its great action gmt +1 1800-00:00.

Our best day we where in molvik for 7 hours avraging about 120 kills /h

Albs are mostly outnumbered during that time but seems the last 2 days there have been more roaming grps.

Now with the deserter quest its more POI (points of interest) so it makes it so you dont hit the same grp over again.

Hit me up if you need help with items on a molvik toon (i help anyone i dont care about what realm) :)
Dok
Esquire
Esquire

Recently I started up Tree L Nine in Hib.
we don't currently have a full group yet but ... hopefully soon.
So far the ones you will see most frequently are Gornn, Amonster, Cutlass, and myself.
I don't have a plan to pass molvik. as it stands, I have a few in molvik but nothing higher.

Catch ya out there,

Hit up anyone in TreeLNine if you plan on never leaving Molvik in Hib if you would like to join us.
Tree L Nine - Axe to Mouth - Molvik County Sheriffs Dept
Doktar, Jammin, Dok, Fetus, Doctar, Doktaar, Squishypig, Zarilen, Beatdown, Dokktar
Nahuryl
Wanderer
Wanderer

In Molvik there is already no life equipment, I prefer the earlier BG where it is less deep (lack of RA) but where you worry less.