Missing house lots

Find any bug ? Report it !
Chasm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Missing house lots

Hello, I have a problem with a house lot. In Brisworthy, Strathclyde village, the lot marked with number 2 does not have the stone visible to be able to buy it. My whole guild is there....is there anything I can do?
I apologize for my poor English, I hope you understand.
Thx
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Missing house lots

Hi, we are aware that some house lots are missing and we have recently started going through them. Thank you for your report. I will keep this thread stickied for these.
Chasm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thank you for the speed of response. I wanted to ask you: can you get it working soon or is it better if I buy another lot? I would have preferred that, so as to give continuity to the guild houses :)
Frida
Esquire
Esquire

This is something that is currently being worked on. If you want to wait, you can, it should be complete by the end of the weekend. Otherwise, you can DM me on discord and I can add the lot when you're online.
Chasm
Wanderer
Wanderer

I love you! :D
Rulke
Esquire
Esquire

Still possible to get a lot added? No updates on this since 30th December
Kushxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:39 am Hi, we are aware that some house lots are missing and we have recently started going through them. Thank you for your report. I will keep this thread stickied for these.
Still waiting for a house in Midgard what's the deal. You say something in Discord you get no response or some BS generic reply. Can we at least get a ETA of more house added.
Verku
Wanderer
Wanderer

I asked the same question on discord. But was just told it was answered already and told to use the search feature. I used it and could not find an answer. Its been a couple weeks now surely it can't take that long to add more lots. Is this actually being worked on?
Rulke
Esquire
Esquire

Verku wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:54 am I asked the same question on discord. But was just told it was answered already and told to use the search feature. I used it and could not find an answer. Its been a couple weeks now surely it can't take that long to add more lots. Is this actually being worked on?
Yeah same, and also to use /house vacant as if there were any free lots under 50plat
Creshvan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Longest weekend ever!