Launcher crash under Crossover Mac

Find any bug ? Report it !
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Launcher crash under Crossover Mac

I know this is a niche issue because it's on Mac running under Crossover, but if it could eventually get attention that would be awesome.

I should emphasize that the launcher DOES successfully launch the game on Mac under Crossover 22.0.0 with DirectX 4.6.2 installed. What happens next is that the Launcher encounters an error (screenshot attached) and then when I try to get details on that error, there are none (also screenshot attached). So, I ran it with basic Wine logging (logfile attached).

The biggest impact is that the Launcher can't self-update due to this bug; the crash happens before the updater can be launched. I was able to work around this by running the Launcher Updater, but obviously don't want to depend on that.

I'm not expert in DirectX or anything Windows, so I hope that by uploading this evidence and logging, you can at least tell me whether this is an issue in the Eden Launcher or in my environment install (e.g. would a different DirectX be better?), in the Wine implementation on Mac, Crossover, or something else. I'm happy to chase down issues with Wine and Crossover if needed, but would need more information to do so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.