Savage Evade Chain

Find any bug ? Report it !
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

Savage Evade Chain

When fighting multiples Totemic Wrath grants the ability to hit one additional target. It's follow-up Totemic Sacrifice and allows the ability to hit 3 additional attackers.

When fighting multiples and using Totemic Wrath this style will style swing at your target and if an additional target is in range it will UNSTYLED hit that target. This is the correct behavior.

However, upon using the follow-up Totemic Sacrifice I am unable to do so as it tells me to use Totemic Wrath first. What's happening is the un-styled swing is being picked up as the last attack preventing Totemic Sacrifice from recognizing that Totemic Wrath has been used correctly and the chain is valid.

I've attached a SS to show this. The styled Totemic Wrath hits the primary attacker 4x with a quad, then swings 3x with the triple at the secondary target. I immediately follow it up with Totemic Sacrifice but it tells I'm unable to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sbobaz
Esquire
Esquire

Bug in the savage evade chain

The third style in the savage evade chain is working only when 1 mob is attacking you. If two mobs are attacking you, after you performed the totemic wrath it will say "You must perform the totemic wrath style before this one" when you hit the totemic sacrifice button and then hit unstyled.
i have a video of the bug if interested.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Savage Evade Chain

This should be resolved by Patch #37. Will leave thread open for feedback.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Savage Evade Chain

Closing, no news is good news :)