Arvarkr unclaimed for no reason

Find any bug ? Report it !
Barry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Arvarkr unclaimed for no reason

This evening between 21h30 and 22h30.

Hello !

Arvarkr Faste has been unclaimed without any detectable reasons. I checked everything :

- merit points
- logs on the chat
- with each members
- each commands they typed
- Ranks -> Only GM and rank 1 can and i checked with them on discord live on our discord server by vocal

Found nothing at all that would say "xxxx has released Arvarkr" but i well saw the line "Got Milk just claimed Arvarkr Faste".

I'm furious about that because there is no reason at all for that released.

The impact is that Hib is focusing on that, we have a relic inside and now the keep is level 2 while it was level 10. I'm the Guildmaster of the French Corporation and i can assure 1000 % that no one from the guild type this god damn commandline to release it. We were proud to have this keep and have this relic inside it.

So i would like to know how that can happen aside from entering the commandline and validate it. And if possible, if it is a bug caused by any reason, i would like to have this keep back to the French Corporation at level 10 like it was.

The only thing i done was to delog from my Bonedancer inside the keep to prevent from invasion from Hib BG and relog my Skald in front of the main door few minutes after that, the keep became "Got Milk".

I don't blame anyone or anything, i just want to understand and if it is a bug i would like to have it back at level 10. That is all i ask.
Samanthawise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Arvarkr unclaimed for no reason

I saw the line French Connection has released Arv. Got Milk then went over to start levelling it back up from level 1. 47 Hibs had just recently been repelled away from their relic inside as it was L10.
Barry
Wanderer
Wanderer

No one saw it within French Corporation, how is it possible ?
Karen
Developer
Developer

Player released, please verify your officers.