Icons of items with charges switching when using recharge NPC

Find any bug ? Report it !
Morann
Wanderer
Wanderer

Icons of items with charges switching when using recharge NPC

I have dd charge on crafted gloves (stable spirit arcanium tincure) and haste charge from DF bracer (gatekeeper bracer of oblivion, demons speed). Not everytime but quite often when I use the Recharger in NF the icons of those two procs afterwards are switching on the hotbars. Those are the only charges i reagularily use.

For me the charges are on different hotbars. Happend to other players with other procs. Also with icons beeing on the same hotbar.

Don't think it is necessary but can upload a video if needed.

Cheers - keep up the great work
snowy
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Icons of items with charges switching when using recharge NPC

This happened to me on celestius, I think I eventually narrowed it down to happening if one had charges left and the other was empty. Might be something to look at.
Parker
Esquire
Esquire

Regarding Recharging items (Icons keep swapping)

Noticed this happening a lot WHERE my icons for my clickies or /uses on items swap after recharging. Pictures show my icons being right and then after recharging it swaps a power charge with my d/q charge. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morann
Wanderer
Wanderer

Still happens - i uploaded a video

https://youtu.be/6jQYxxeITvA
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

Just some additional information that might help troubleshoot.

On my hunter I have 2 items that I use charges but both are not equipped. In this scenario the icons NEVER swap. It always works when recharging.

On my shadowblade I have some charges from bag and others from equipped items. When I use the recharger in this scenario its 50/50 if the icons will move when recharging.
Marcus
Count
Count

Tested with many recharge items equipped and recharge items in inventory. All icons on the bar.

1 item used, then recharge = no bug
1 item used, even different uses on same item, then recharge = no bug
2 separate items used, then recharge = the 2 icons used on the quickbar swap (any unused charges don't move).
3 separate items used, then recharge = no bug
4 separate items used, items recharge = no bug
Daxt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Quickbars are annihilated when recharging

-Armor/misc useable abilities on quickbars. Instant power, hp, ABS buff, you name it.
-Put any amount on your quickbar and use some charges -> go recharge and see that they are nilly willy thrown around on your active quickbar, resulting in binds screwing up, bars having to be remade, etc. after each recharge.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Resolved with Patch #37. Thank you for your reports.