problem with the in-game windows

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Moris Lavezzi
Wanderer
Wanderer

problem with the in-game windows

Hi to all.. I have a problem with the in-game windows, i use the BysanUI but today when i'm on play the windows zoomed in without me touching any buttons (sorry for the english but for any phrase i use Google traductor).
The resolution of my pc is not changed, and on the daoc option is same (1920x1024 if I'm not wrong) but all the chat, floating target, icons and all the other windows have grainy lettering. I try to resize the measure of chat but it's impossible both zoom out and zoom in.
Please help me because it's impossible to play, the windows cover almost the entire screen.
rozz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: problem with the in-game windows

i had the same thing happen to me. so i dumped daoc and eden and reloaded no i can no longer enter game. i get to pick character then it boots me back to launch window. please someone help!!!
Marcus
Count
Count

rozz wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:12 am i had the same thing happen to me. so i dumped daoc and eden and reloaded no i can no longer enter game. i get to pick character then it boots me back to launch window. please someone help!!!
Sounds like a ui issue. Delete your custom folder and try again.
Marcus
Count
Count

Moris Lavezzi wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:59 pm Hi to all.. I have a problem with the in-game windows, i use the BysanUI but today when i'm on play the windows zoomed in without me touching any buttons (sorry for the english but for any phrase i use Google traductor).
The resolution of my pc is not changed, and on the daoc option is same (1920x1024 if I'm not wrong) but all the chat, floating target, icons and all the other windows have grainy lettering. I try to resize the measure of chat but it's impossible both zoom out and zoom in.
Please help me because it's impossible to play, the windows cover almost the entire screen.
Delete your custom ui folder and try again.