Missing house lots

Find any bug ? Report it !
poka
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Missing house lots

its a problem for players want to sell a thing. rich player with house can sell. poor player cant....
gleek
Esquire
Esquire

Is this going to get improved? I ran around for a long time searching for one on Alb and never found one. I found a lot of plots that said this is owned by so and so and then a lot of empty lots with no plots.
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Last time I checked, which was ~2 days ago, there were over 300 houses available on Albion. Please use the "/house vacant" command.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Over 200 houses have been added to Midgard on the weekend.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

i'll admit, i was wrong, i methodically went to like 6 of the lots on the /house vacant list, and there apparently are a couple available, to my surprise.

3719 44 plat
3790 61 plat
3777 54 plat
3471 87 plat

3544 is now owned (still appeared on house vacant, but that could just be a timer refresh to clear its listing)

3547 all these were cheaper, but bugged for me.

(edited, the restart subsequently fixed being able to buy one, ty)

per thread/topic: viewtopic.php?t=55 i have included informations:

two images attached with various info.

also, according to:
https://www.astrology.com/horoscope/daily.html
venus is NOT in retrograde, so we should be safe.
-however, as of 2 days ago, Uranus WAS :S so we might have some problems.

however, good news, the next moon is the Snow Moon, so theres that to look forward to:
https://www.farmersalmanac.com/full-moo ... -and-times
Last edited by sunshineunits4 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sunshineunits4
Esquire
Esquire

have since been able to purchase a lotstone and put down a house in the torrylin hood, around 354X area :).
also:

Just spoke with a coder involved in fixing the housing situation and though *i am not offical, or a dev/authority in any way* im passing on what they told me:

'housing lots are having to be opened up manually, one at a time, and it cant be automated. we're working on it right now, please be patient, everyone is frustrated with the situation, we are too. '

hang in there guys, it's being addressed :) im changing my tune now that i have word from the authorities about their situation, its not a matter of agitating for them to fix it, they're doing it and its progressing.

love the server and thanks for all the hard work guys!
Lyko
Wanderer
Wanderer

New ?
To date only 3 houses available on mid for 30p
Moloqi
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think we'd all appreciate an update on this. If there's an effort underway behind the scenes to get all the rest of the housing lots activated and released in one go, great. If the answer is "go away, kid, ya bother me" it'd be nice to know that too.

I understand that this may be low priority, and the patch notes can attest that there's a lot of focus on RvR, but currently there are two (2) housing lots available in Midgard. There are more empty housing ZONES than there are available housing lots.
Ishbail
Wanderer
Wanderer

Would love a answer too. More empty spaces for lots then houses in hib and i just saw someone buy a lot for 17p. I'm not paying 17p or more for a lot space... i would on the house.. lol